Ok Let's Get A Out Of Nowhere Head Kicks Thread Going

Granted Curran was setting it up for a while, but it was still pretty shocking.

Brodie Farber vs. Rory Markham. Videos even better, the crowd and joe rogan reaction is classic

Not the original commentary vid but rory was getting tuned up

I'm a huge fan of metal but that song is fucking horrible.

agreed dont know why they butcher vids by adding music lol
Omfg thank you! I fucking hate that shit just use the original sound. I don't care what your favorite song is even if it's mine to! I want the damn original sound.

I love metal but there is way to god damn much shitty metal out there there.

RegularBaggyHarpyeagle-size_restricted.gif

TRTor spinning kick on Rockhold.
TRTor vs Bisping.

Man, I miss TRTor.

Not quite out of nowhere because CroCop worked to set it up the whole fight, but still my favorite HK of all time.

tumblr_mz0fjgWuk41ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I've watched that fight in its entirety a dozen times and that gif countless times.

One of the most masterful beatdowns I've ever seen. Just one of those fights where Mirko was warmed up and had an answer for everything Wanderlei threw.

And you're absolutely right about him setting it up the entire fight. The body kick he landed just before the HK was vicious.

BJs on Diego may be the only kick BJ has ever thrown in a UFC fight, so def qualifies

Machida on Randy

Brown on Overeem

Totally agree on the BJ one but Brown on Overeem, seriously? Brown through that kick like 145 times in that fight, was far from "out of nowhere".

The one when Horedeski turned his back and ran deserves a mention though, I think it was against Jaboiun or however you spell it.

Back