Ok kiddies, time for a lesson

Noskill said:
I think the most important thing between science and art on this topic is that science is a perpetual struggle to reach the truth. Art is about getting better at something you do. You don't absolutely need to go to school to learn to paint or play guitar. You just need to play consistently.

Overthinking is the serious lifter worst enemy. If it works, don't change anything.
There is so much information about lifting that is not relevant to being a better lifter.

This should be in a strength building workout rule book.

Urban said:
well I would expand to say that with the right mindset and enough effort, everything will work for a while. and if you are currently using a routine that is working well for your goals, DON'T CHANGE! don't let some article throw you off and set you back to square one. There's a golden rule in electronics that I think is appropriate in many facets of life: if it works, don't fuck with it; if it doesn't work, go back to the last thing you fucked with.

This too..

Urban said:
I agree with the thread starter.

Carnal could start a thread stating that his balls smell like chocolate and you'd still say the same thing.

that's simply not true, carnal's balls smell nothing like chocolate.

I got a seirously cheesy nardsack going if I avoid the shower for more than two days.

I've been known to take a shower BEFORE I go to the gym just so my coach doesn't have to deal with my nard stench when she wraps my kness.

Back