Ok,Ive had my fill of throwing s- at Mcgregor.

HAHAHA , went right over your head didn't it?
I don't believe you actually think it's funny. Send a video showing me your response please. I'd like to confirm.

What I find crazy, is that when Conor said to khabib in the octagon “it’s just business”, everyone lost their shit.

Conor is a businessman first and foremost. He hypes fights, that’s what he does. He knows the more views, the more money he makes. He’s had a good understanding of the game since day one, hence how he’s made more money than ANYONE who’s came before him. So I find it surprising that most people call him out for being inauthentic when his intentions have been pretty obvious for quite some time.
It was a sign of weakness to say it during the fight though. He neednt have said it at all. If anything you say it after. Plus whatever his intentions were,it spiralled out of control a long time ago in this one.

Conor is one of the best for sure, but at the same time is a totally nobody near to Spider, Lyoto...

I think everyone with a deep dislike for McGregor are probably men who haven't accomplished much in life. Successful people just don’t spend time bitching on a forum, plain and simple.

I hope this L re-sets Conor and we get back to the Conor of the 2015-2016 era.
I know that's when he attracted all his haters at first but I thought his trash-talk was entertaining and actually harmless.
I think Conor jumped the shark at the New York presser of the Mayweather tour. He was sleazy and nasty in that one and it all seemed to go downhill from there as the video outlines.
The Bus incident should have drawn sanction by the UFC and the pink-suit press conference with Khabib was an embarrassment. The real problem is UFC mismanagement here.
UFC needs him more than he needs UFC. Cookie-cutter roiders in Affliction shirts are not going to keep the sport mainstream where the money is.

I hope this L re-sets Conor and we get back to the Conor of the 2015-2016 era.
I know that's when he attracted all his haters at first but I thought his trash-talk was entertaining and actually harmless.
I think Conor jumped the shark at the New York presser of the Mayweather tour. He was sleazy and nasty in that one and it all seemed to go downhill from there as the video outlines.
The Bus incident should have drawn sanction by the UFC and the pink-suit press conference with Khabib was an embarrassment. The real problem is UFC mismanagement here.
UFC needs him more than he needs UFC. Cookie-cutter roiders in Affliction shirts are not going to keep the sport mainstream where the money is.
whatever yr old Conor up to the present gets smeshed by Alhamdulillah's fighter....

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Take some time out to watch this vid btw:

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

So ill take it easy on him,but not on his crew,fuck danis and artem forever.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

Yknow,just to have a funeral for ufc 229 mcgregor bashing.

For now.

The Mctap gifs will be posted for years to come.
You gamble when you talk shit...and he lost. But he won the big paycheck. It's the name of the game.

What's this about? Internet people were talking shit about Nog after that fight?
No just the beating equivelant of the internet hordes besmirching conors good name

I think everyone with a deep dislike for McGregor are probably men who haven't accomplished much in life. Successful people just don’t spend time bitching on a forum, plain and simple.
Or worship another mans wealth.

Or worship another mans wealth.
I wouldn’t use the word worthship, inspire is the better one. I think McGregor’s raise to fame and wealth has inspired a lot of people to pursue their dreams.

He deserved everything he got for escalating things to this point in the name of the allmighty dollar. He poked the bear one too many times,and had to pay a serious toll. Not the beating in the octagon,not the dagestani assault after the fight,but the worst loss of all,the drubbing and schelacking he recieved on the INTERNET. Aint seen shit like that since Fedor v Nogueira.

Conor may not be good enough to beat khabib,but enough of this "he was never good" shit. One of the best counterstrikers in the sport,and hes taken the loss well,considered.

I encourage you all to do the same. Since this is my thread i offer you all a space to get it all out of your system and post all your tappy mctaptap gifs and proper 12 bottle head bashes.

For now.

Serious toll?? You sound very lame and pathetic. Grown men aren't scared of and don't worry about the internet

For now.

His fans still suck, and deserve far worse than they have gotten. Unfortunately they will never learn, or change. I guess in actuality it’s all pointless

Serious toll?? You sound very lame and pathetic. Grown men aren't scared of and don't worry about the internet
Sir,this is the final arbiter in these matters. Sherdog :: echo ::

Conor is the fu**ing man. Win or lose the man is already a legend and one of the best things to ever happen to this sport.

Back