Ok, I own up. I was wrong.

djason1988

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was sure that JDS' footwork, power, and tdd were the perfect foil for cain, and gave cain very little chance in this rematch. I like both men, they seem to be good people and good representatives of their sport, but I thought for sure Cain was eating the mat early again. Kudos to Cain for proving me wrong.

Well, a rubber match between them is inevitable seeing that they're currently the #1 and #2 guys in the division.

When someone has looked so solid in the UFC since they joined the roster it's hard to imagine them losing. In this case we've seen JDS dominate everyone and wasn't (before this fight) on his back for longer than 30 seconds. People are being too hard on themselves!

When someone has looked so solid in the UFC since they joined the roster it's hard to imagine them losing. In this case we've seen JDS dominate everyone and wasn't (before this fight) on his back for longer than 30 seconds. People are being too hard on themselves!

I agree. Being a fan of a popular fighter who has looked consistently amazing and underestimating a quality opponent is going to happen sometimes. I think people who gave Cain absolutely zero chance and were pretty obnoxious about it, only to start turning on JDS (can't believe the booing, disgraceful) should hang their heads in shame. Everyone else, keep cheering your guy, and hope he does what Cain did and comes back better!

I thought Dos Santos would win, but I wasn't one of the D-bags that gave him no chance.

I am surprised at how dominate he was in victory though.

A lot of people were wrong, including me. I was really pulling for Cain, but I thought he was gonna get KOed again.

I was sure that JDS' footwork, power, and tdd were the perfect foil for cain, and gave cain very little chance in this rematch. I like both men, they seem to be good people and good representatives of their sport, but I thought for sure Cain was eating the mat early again. Kudos to Cain for proving me wrong.

My vCash took a dive after this card. My best profit was probably on Myles Jury, but I didn't bet much. But it was worth it it sounded like they were all great fights.

Makes me wonder how JDS would have fared against Overeem. Maybe they still fight at some point. With Cain & Cormier BFFs we need Overeem to make things interesting because Cain's win sure seems to have put a stamp on things.

Shut up, TS. You take your beating in silence. You don't get to preemptively release some of the pain by bringing up your massive oversight

Back