Ok Gents What Weight Class would U Cut then?

I'd just do a large overhaul of everything with regards to weight. I'd make 3 weigh ins, one the day before the fight, one the day of the fight, and one before stepping into the cage. If the cage weight or morning of weight is more than 10 pounds above the weight class limit it's counted as missing weight and 20% of your purse goes to the other guy.

New divisions would be 140, 150, 165, 180, 195, 215, and open weight. Most divisions would probably stay the same, but guys would have to cut as much.

I'd cut the bottom 50 of both LW and WW so that other fighters can fight more often, get exposure, and build bigger names.

We don't need 100+ in a division, that is absurd.

heavyweight, they never fight and most of them suck

i'd miss some of those guys but they're about as bad as the women's bantamweight division right now in terms of talent (outside of the top 5 or so)

I wouldn't cut any division.

What needs to be done is restrict weight cutting and restructure weight classes.

why would yall want 145 gone? that division gives you guys like Mcgregor,Edgar,Mendes,Aldo

i'd say Flyweight and Bantamweight

none. More weight classes means more title fights. I'd be fine with adding two more men's and 2-3 more women's

LHW. Walk around at 230lbs. with about 15% body fat but I think I'd prefer to fight lighter.

Ah, I read the thread wrong.

Last edited:
I'd just get rid of both women's divisions and send them back to Invicta if something had to go.

wmma is great, sherdog is just full of fruits who would rather watch constant tst

Im walking around 75kg, so a cut of 5kg(10lbs) is must to fit in LW. I want Cody Mckenzie title eliminator fight

I'd make hw open limit, 265 is stupid. If a 300 lb man wants to fight you shouldn't be telling him hes too big for hw.
And maybe flyweight, its just not interesting at this point. BW however started the same and now its pretty good

Back