Ok Boomer" is kinda stupid. "Karen" is spot-on

Usually used as a get out of jail free card when they lose a debate on something. Never heard it said or written by anyone with an actual point. Still, not the worst thing ever.

She'll be a karen in no time.
<{vega}>

You say it as if i would not sacrify whole sherdog community to some iguana head pagan deity, to do teh sex with her

az1pAGb_700b.jpg

If anything you people should be worried iguana head pagan deities now know my price, and 2020 is'nt over yet

<JackieThumbsUp>

Ok Karen is perfectly acceptable. Once saw a lady say she should be able to sit on the bar because her husband was a cop.

For a very short period time I worked in telemarketing doing service calls for AT&T. So many of those calls were from some of the cuntiest women alive who couldn't understand why their bill was so high with all their data overages. Those calls got very "explosive".
Yup. I worked at a seafood restaurant that is popular for that segment of the population and servers of all races would fight not to get those tables. I also worked for a company that had branches in all different neighborhoods. The lowest CSI scores by far were in those towns, as was the highest employee turnover.

We've basically shut down the entire economy and jeopardized our futures to save a few older Boomers, which have been rude, inappreciative entitled fucks their entire lives. Truly the generation that keeps on giving.
Don’t judge an entire generation. I’ve known plenty of boomers who were great people, coaches, volunteers and community leaders, always ready to help other people.

I encourage everyone to start using "ok zoomer" more openly.

Yup. I worked at a seafood restaurant that is popular for that segment of the population and servers of all races would fight not to get those tables. I also worked for a company that had branches in all different neighborhoods. The lowest CSI scores by far were in those towns, as was the highest employee turnover.

Red Lobster?

I`ll admit, I've laughed at quite a few arguments where someone pours out their heart and soul into it, only to be responded with "Ok Boomer". It's purely a comical thing to me. Although, some younger people legitimately think that being a boomer means that is a terrible thing. Not even close.

Enter Karen. It is always terrible to be a Karen. That is something you choose. To which people like me, have no problem hating your lifestyle. I just read an angry Karen complaining that the trash men "THREW" her garbage can. With all of the capital letters, exclamation points, and disgust included. While many other Karens responded with empathy that another Karen had to endure such a thing. They are always the most rude and angry with the people who do the jobs that they would never, ever, touch.

I can't fucking stand them. Having worked with them for years, they are the worst kind of people. They are fucking lazy, they think the world revolves around them, they are rude, they are nosy. When did Karens become a thing? It wasn't always this way. Meanwhile, no one puts them in their place. Can someone please do so lol

boomer butthurt thread

I am Gen-X so zero fucks given...because Gen-X tends to give zero fucks

Red Lobster?
Winner winner chicken dinner. I worked with black people that would call Karen’s “Shaniquas”. “Uh oh, that’s a Shaniqua for sure, all complaints no tip”. I literally watched brawls happen.

They both have long worn out their welcome.

I'm getting really f-ing tired of how popular it is to label, judge and disparage entire groups of people based on age, gender, or race.

Winner winner chicken dinner. I worked with black people that would call Karen’s “Shaniquas”. “Uh oh, that’s a Shaniqua for sure, all complaints no tip”. I literally watched brawls happen.

I've met people that worked there and they told me the same stories. haha

I'm getting really f-ing tired of how popular it is to label, judge and disparage entire groups of people based on age, gender, or race.
Nothing is ever absolute....but when enough examples of a certain behavior are exhibited, it becomes a stereotype that can only be broken when the behavior changes. Not all of it is negative. My buddy is Asian but sucks at math. He continues to get jobs he is not qualified for because people assume Asians are brilliant at Math. I grew up in a black town as a “white boy” and until people knew me, would get picked last in Gym for Basketball. I was top 3 in the school. But I know many Asians that are brilliant in math and tons of white guys that do suck at basketball.
when I ran a think tank for hiring for certain fields, there was never any surprises overall on the performance Evals. Who you think would be the best at certain jobs usually are. The stats show it.

Back