Ok Boomer" is kinda stupid. "Karen" is spot-on

Both terms are ridiculous, and are basically used in place of a rational, coherent rebuttal.

Eh, I just feel like they’re both lazy words used by people who lack cleverness/wit.

Anyone that has ever worked in customer service, food service, etc can tell you middle aged white women are not even close to being the biggest pain in the asses. Other races of women have always had attitudes and been difficult, now finally some white women step up and they get slammed lol. If I made an honest list Middle aged white women wouldn’t even make the top 5. I dealt with the public for decades in NY so I Was exposed to the best and worst of all groups.
The Genesis of the Karen image comes from Goodfellas with the whiny wife who was named Karen. Then the haircut from the Mom from the reality show with the 8 kids who was a bitch.

The most powerful country in the world has a senile silent generation running it, who is surrounded by boomers........

Not sure what the millennials have to complain about.......they voted for it.........

Ok Boomer win by default due

pk2.jpg

<bball2><{jackyeah}><{anton}><{ohyeah}>
She'll be a karen in no time.

Anyone that has ever worked in customer service, food service, etc can tell you middle aged white women are not even close to being the biggest pain in the asses. Other races of women have always had attitudes and been difficult, now finally some white women step up and they get slammed lol. If I made an honest list Middle aged white women wouldn’t even make the top 5. I dealt with the public for decades in NY so I Was exposed to the best and worst of all groups.
The Genesis of the Karen image comes from Goodfellas with the whiny wife who was named Karen. Then the haircut from the Mom from the reality show with the 8 kids who was a bitch.
Okay Karen's husband.

Also,

LOL, it's used by younger people who have no retort.

I've actually had someone use it on me I countered everything they brought up and finally they just said well "fuck you Boomer. I guess you've seen everything since you're a 100yrs old."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Moves><Moves><Moves>

A boomer is closer to dying so it means have a good death 20 years before me boomer.

i only know two kyles personally, one is dumb juicehead and the other was a woman beater.
The third one is a ginger jerseian.
Fuck Kyles!!!
399bcd32d3717bccd2d262eed64524d0.jpg

What about the guy counting the votes in Nevada

OK, Boomer just signifies older people being out of touch with younger/modern culture/people, IMO, if applied right that is.

For a very short period time I worked in telemarketing doing service calls for AT&T. So many of those calls were from some of the cuntiest women alive who couldn't understand why their bill was so high with all their data overages. Those calls got very "explosive".

A Karina or LaKarisha is still a Karen imo, it transcends ethnicity

Ok boomer is almost as bad as people thinking the clown emoji is insulting and somehow wins an argument

Ok, boomer is perfectly fine when used in the right context. Like when some fucking 70 year old says some shit like, “The younger generation is entitled because they want free college. I had to pay for college.”

Yeah, it was a thousand times cheaper, even when you factor in inflation. And you also were able to buy a house for $20,000 and support a family on a single salary that you wouldn’t even have to graduate college to earn. Now go vote for your proposition to exempt retired people from paying property taxes, and other measures that burden everyone else to make your life even more comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back