Ok Boomer" is kinda stupid. "Karen" is spot-on

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I`ll admit, I've laughed at quite a few arguments where someone pours out their heart and soul into it, only to be responded with "Ok Boomer". It's purely a comical thing to me. Although, some younger people legitimately think that being a boomer means that is a terrible thing. Not even close.

Enter Karen. It is always terrible to be a Karen. That is something you choose. To which people like me, have no problem hating your lifestyle. I just read an angry Karen complaining that the trash men "THREW" her garbage can. With all of the capital letters, exclamation points, and disgust included. While many other Karens responded with empathy that another Karen had to endure such a thing. They are always the most rude and angry with the people who do the jobs that they would never, ever, touch.

I can't fucking stand them. Having worked with them for years, they are the worst kind of people. They are fucking lazy, they think the world revolves around them, they are rude, they are nosy. When did Karens become a thing? It wasn't always this way. Meanwhile, no one puts them in their place. Can someone please do so lol

Ok Boomer win by default due

pk2.jpg

<bball2><{jackyeah}><{anton}><{ohyeah}>

I`ll admit, I've laughed at quite a few arguments where someone pours out their heart and soul into it, only to be responded with "Ok Boomer". It's purely a comical thing to me. Although, some younger people legitimately think that being a boomer means that is a terrible thing. Not even close.

Enter Karen. It is always terrible to be a Karen. That is something you choose. To which people like me, have no problem hating your lifestyle. I just read an angry Karen complaining that the trash men "THREW" her garbage can. With all of the capital letters, exclamation points, and disgust included. While many other Karens responded with empathy that another Karen had to endure such a thing. They are always the most rude and angry with the people who do the jobs that they would never, ever, touch.

I can't fucking stand them. Having worked with them for years, they are the worst kind of people. They are fucking lazy, they think the world revolves around them, they are rude, they are nosy. When did Karens become a thing? It wasn't always this way. Meanwhile, no one puts them in their place. Can someone please do so lol

I agree.

Ok, Boomer seems to be one of those trendy go-to canned insults people say, like "incel".

Most people online aren't Boomers, and Millenials aren't teenagers like people seem to believe. Most arguments online are probably Gen-Z arguing with millenials. I think the internet is a bunch of 20 year olds saying "okay boomer" to 37 year olds when they have a generational disagreement.

I don't agree with you that it's funny though, it's lame... any overused response is lame i.m.o.

Would suck to be named Karen though

When did Karens become a thing? It wasn't always this way.

Just because it's now an internet trend doesn't mean it wasn't always a thing. It's just a term used to describe bitchy, middle aged, white ladies.

There has always been some HOA nightmare of a woman making a fuss because your grass is a 1/4 centimeter too long, or some cold receptionist giving you a hard time. Memes and camera phones are a relatively new thing so it's seen now more.

Ok boomer is blowback for out of touch old people.

Back