OHHHHHHHnow it all makes sense

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That's why UFC decided to stop doing out of competition testings...I knew something was fishy. There are all kinds of reporters on ESPN and FOX Sports saying they can't believe the UFC doesn't have a strict punishment for this kind of behavior...... Dana thought he was being slick but is he killing the Sports reputation to save the best talent they have ever had? Thoughts

This just makes MMA look like a joke

Come on, I think Jones should be arrested for possession via consumption and tried for the harshest punishments and get 20 years. Old school Nancy Reagan style.

But: It has to come from Government.

If UFC releases Jon Jones, he will go to Bellator. Do you think the UFC wants Bellator to have several top guys and be attractive? That would mean a competitor for your fighters. UFC wants to keep its monopoly so they are going to protect their cash cow. You would too if it was your money after all.

remember the good old days when fighters were clean of any drugs?

yeah, neither do i.

If coke is alright to use "out of competition," why waste the money in testing for it? I remember Dana White saying that Nick Diaz using weed is wrong because it

signing a pro wrestler with no previous MMA experience to the "top level" MMA organization

then saying it's ok use cocaine while in the organization

ufc has truly become a joke this year

Another guy comes to mind who used to like doing coke in big tourneys...

how was he able to fight with a failed test for cocaine? what the actual fuck1?

I just can't wait for his next media scrum. Someone has to pipe up and ask Dana to explain the difference between this FAILED test and the tests failed by Eye, Diazx2, Riddle, Silva, and Healy

It's the end of the world, in mma
P4P goat on coke
Omg

This just makes MMA look like a joke

it really was one of the worst things that could happen at the worst time.

I can only imagine how pissed off the the UFC is internally at the headquarters.

lol i bet Cung's lawyers are already thinking of ways to use this.

I have very little issue with Jones doing coke (and I can

Back