OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE’S HURT! HE’S HURT!

Dude he’s seen over a thousand fights. By now he can feel the pain and channel mask

He's seen over 10,000 fights dude! The most in the history of ever!

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

This is where the TS pops in and gets on the ref's case. How do you know he's hurt ref?!?!

its funny how calm and analytical his grappling commentary is compared to striking where its just OOHHHH OOOOOHHHHH OOOOHHHH

I like Rogan but last time it was funny with him and DC.
Joe was trying to say how absurd it is that they dont let 12 to 6 elbows and asked DC about this.
DC just said did you ever hit like that !!!

When I hear someone is hurt then I'm thinking : probably not hurt. If the choke is deep I'm thinking: he is about to escape.

It's a nice measuring technique thanks to Rogan.

its funny how calm and analytical his grappling commentary is compared to striking where its just OOHHHH OOOOOHHHHH OOOOHHHH
Because everyone agrees grappling is bathroom break time. Boring af when 99% of fighters just lay and pray with the occasional 2 inch distance elbows which do little more than feel like someone threw some candyfloss at your cheek

Rogan knows what he is talking about.

But of course he is also vulnerable to errors like everyne else.

Also a fighter being hurt is an extremely vague thing to judge. A fighter can get hurt and recover in an instant or he can get hurt wihtout showing any signs immediately. Plus it all happens really fast.

Rogan is an expert but also a huge fan. So he usually gets very excited when something significant happens. He tends to get overexcited and on many occasions I disagree with his judgement.

But the way sherdoggers are looking for errors to give him shit is just pathetic. You also have to consider that it is his job to hype shit up and try to get the viewers fired up. And I think he does a very good job at that in general.

Rogan has made mistakes but he also makes amazing calls too

How does Joe Rogan know if he’s actually hurt? It’s not like he’s the one feeling the punch or kick.

{<huh}
he is a fool

and doesn't know much

they are always hurt to him when the fighter looks completely fine

Back