OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE’S HURT! HE’S HURT!

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How does Joe Rogan know if he’s actually hurt? It’s not like he’s the one feeling the punch or kick.

{<huh}

By gauging the reaction of the fighter like everybody else?

Rogan knows man.

He knows.

he knows

He's got it, that's deep, he is in trouble if he doesn't... .he's out. Great defense

Lol pretty sure Rogan has a pretty good idea when someone is hurt .

A lot of times he will say he’s hurt then buddy will get slept or Tko’d

UH OH MIKE I THINK HES HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got it, that's deep, he is in trouble if he doesn't... .he's out. Great defense

lol those are always some of my favorite moments. He's saying he's got him or that he's done and then boom, escape.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

His Alpha Brain™ sense tingles.

Thought this was about Khabib being out of 229

I'm paranoid

He doesn't. People generally have confirmation bias that tends to make them remember things in-line with their thinking, which in turn makes it seem like Rogan knows when a fighter is hurt, because they'll remember the call when Rogan says, "He's hurt!" followed by the fighter getting finished later. However, the reality is, Rogan says, "He's hurt" any time it looks like a solid shot lands, so really, he basically says the guy is hurt every time he gets hit with significant force.

Lol pretty sure Rogan has a pretty good idea when someone is hurt .

A lot of times he will say he’s hurt then buddy will get slept or Tko’d

Yeah but he's wrong some times, so dorks have to make threads about it.

The #1 sign of a fighter being hurt is their eyes. Any boxing coach will tell you that. He’s cageside, so he can see.

That being said; he embellishes like crazy, but that’s his job.

Joe is much better at grappling commentary than striking.

Because he's Joe fucking Rogan not some asswipe keyboard warrior on Sherdog who's never trained or been punched in the face in his life.

OHH HE CLIPPED HIM! HE'S GOT HIM HURT... TIM BOETSCH WITH THE CUMBACK

Bet TS would do a much better job

Back