Oh the irony (Palhares)...

no punishment mentioned for shields yet..
They're blanketing it or grinding out the decision.

vrM29qa.gif

The real irony is to be found in a proven eye-gouger, Jake Shields, basically overturning a legitimate loss on his record and getting another crack at the title on the basis of his accusing Palhares of eye pokes which no-one can produce any clear evidence of.

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

to me,im just sick of him holding on subs too long. how fucking dense can a person be? i guess we got our answer last weekend.

Belt or no belt, Palhares embarrassed the best WSOF has to offer in the WW division and gave both Fitch and Shields their first sub losses of their careers.

The real irony is to be found in a proven eye-gouger, Jake Shields, basically overturning a legitimate loss on his record and getting another crack at the title on the basis of his accusing Palhares of eye pokes which no-one can produce any clear evidence of.

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

SO i guess you aren't a chuck lidell fan either

Also funny stuff TS

Belt or no belt, Palhares embarrassed the best WSOF has to offer in the WW division and gave both Fitch and Shields their first sub losses of their careers.

Fitch had been submitted twice prior to his loss to Palhares, once by Burkman and once by Pyle.

No doubt he is a great grappler. Too bad he is rapidly becoming unemployable.

gsppoke2_medium.jpg

KJq4Q.gif

I give this a thumbs up.

No Paul Harris v Askren than lol. Okami v Fitch should be a title eliminator (fight against Sheilds for vacant title). Loser can get Paul Harris in another title eliminator (if he is back by than).

Back