OH MY GOD PRINCE PHILLIP didn't JUST CoME OUT AS GAY

I still get days that I assume are flashbacks, everything is just off. Had one earlier this week

I don't give a fuck about politics, never have never will. This is just some lighthearted tomfoolery that could have been wastelanded after the 3rd post
I'm with ya, you ain't one of them what's trying to merge the forums brah

Are their mouths not full enough in there? Jesus.

<36>

God Bless 'Em. Obligatory Now.

bnr.jpg

It's @Mike's fave subforum, summed up here:

front.png
<17>

l@nd0

I'm with ya, you ain't one of them what's trying to merge the forums brah
though I have to say, if I did wake up one morning an even bigger C U N T than I already am, and felt the urge to ask about something political, I'd rather have the opinions of the legendary Mayberry users (always thought Mayberry should be called Hooverville) than go into the WR.

Bit like how the music stuff always gets moved from here, I get it, we got a music forum, I use it a lot, but a lot of folks don't.
I might to know the opinions of some regulars in here on certain musical things, but just like Harry Potter and Hymenary Granger, it'll never be

though I have to say, if I did wake up one morning an even bigger C U N T than I already am, and felt the urge to ask about something political, I'd rather have the opinions of the legendary Mayberry users (always thought Mayberry should be called Hooverville) than go into the WR.

Bit like how the music stuff always gets moved from here, I get it, we got a music forum, I use it a lot, but a lot of folks don't.
I might to know the opinions of some regulars in here on certain musical things, but just like Harry Potter and Hymenary Granger, it'll never be
The WR is great. There are absolutely useless idiots, and some who can challenge your position with good points. It helps me stay abreast of political news.
But opinions do get challenged and bad words are said.

Which is why I like a clear separation.

The WR is great. There are absolutely useless idiots, and some who can challenge your position with good points. It helps me stay abreast of political news.
But opinions do get challenged and bad words are said.

Which is why I like a clear separation.
I can dig it

Anyway, cannabis, what you got going on these days?
Full gram cartridges of hash oil.

Those battery cartridges are just too convenient. No clean up, no smoke, no smell, can travel.
I never thought I'd switch from wax in a quartz banger, but I'm here now.

Full gram cartridges of hash oil.

Those battery cartridges are just too convenient. No clean up, no smoke, no smell, can travel.
I never thought I'd switch from wax in a quartz banger, but I'm here now.
Man we don't get the pleasure of that kind of thing over here too easily

What sort of price do you get on those and how long would a cartridge last?

Do you remember these? It was the first vape kind of thing I ever saw for smoking weed, had to shove a battery in and suck on it for an hour
DSC_1375.JPG

Man we don't get the pleasure of that kind of thing over here too easily

What sort of price do you get on those and how long would a cartridge last?

Do you remember these? It was the first vape kind of thing I ever saw for smoking weed, had to shove a battery in and suck on it for an hour
DSC_1375.JPG
No, I don't think I've seen that before! Body of it reminds me of a dugout.

Right now we're paying 3 for $110 out the door, which isn't outrageous. One gram cartridge lasts me like eight or nine days.

Recently tried a live resin filled cart for fifty bucks, was not impressed. Disappointed actually, I couldn't detect a difference except that it had less thc content for some reason!

No, I don't think I've seen that before! Body of it reminds me of a dugout.

Right now we're paying 3 for $110 out the door, which isn't outrageous. One gram cartridge lasts me like eight or nine days.

Recently tried a live resin filled cart for fifty bucks, was not impressed. Disappointed actually, I couldn't detect a difference except that it had less thc content for some reason!
That was the Magic Flight Launch Box, think it cost around $90 in the early 2000's when it came out.
It may have even been the first weed vaping machine on the market (but probably not)

Back