OH MY GOD PRINCE PHILLIP didn't JUST CoME OUT AS GAY

No I'm not.
Nor Brits. Guess again.

That's right, you guessed it, closets. Coffee is for closets.
Isn't that one of those meem things you were talking about?
coffee is for clothes or something?

are you on acid?

giphy.gif

Or
daniel-bryan-yes.gif
more
BitterBigAnnashummingbird-small.gif

I distinctly remember The Locomotion playing in the background. We were all just so lost in the moment. He could have did anything he wanted to do.

A chugga chugga motion, amirite?

source.gif

I'm just waiting for the secret toy boy stories to come out. IMO, there's a reason he suddenly come out.

He's always sounded camp, bro. Perhaps he tried to tone it down a bit on TV so he wouldn't give it away though?
I hope no one drowns in his pool!

4U_5ZDtb4UNp4gV2VYxeJiNz2nv7XGEkVzAG-Pbdzk24M5F23Ns4qPO04lv_MzDJpX0SZ90

I never posted there in my life, that place puzzles the fuck out of me
I'm trying to get posters to stop posting political shit in Mayberry.
So far it hasn't gone well, and it seems to be increasing. I want to keep the War Room and Mayberry separate. One is for politics, the other is lighthearted, humorous stuff.
They shouldn't be sewn together like some fucked up Frankenstein's sher-monster.

What, and you're not?
[smull1]

I still get days that I assume are flashbacks, everything is just off. Had one earlier this week

I'm trying to get posters to stop posting political shit in Mayberry.
So far it hasn't gone well, and it seems to be increasing. I want to keep the War Room and Mayberry separate. One is for politics, the other is lighthearted, humorous stuff.
They shouldn't be sewn together like some fucked up Frankenstein's sher-monster.
I don't give a fuck about politics, never have never will. This is just some lighthearted tomfoolery that could have been wastelanded after the 3rd post

Other people might be joking I dunno, but seriously who is that?

OK I still don't know who this guy is but I saw some pictures of him. I'm not even gay and he sets off my gaydar overload times 100. You'd have to be retarded to not know he's gay. How's this news?

OK I still don't know who this guy is but I saw some pictures of him. I'm not even gay and he sets off my gaydar overload times 100. You'd have to be retarded to not know he's gay. How's this news?
yeah that was kind of my point, I work with all women and they were shocked

I was shocked that people were shocked

This is the best way to get the BBC to put you in the news again. They run 5 of these "stories" a day.

This whole period in time is stupid. It's a comical stain on history, imo. Let people do what they want and treat everybody with kindness, but the obvious furtherance of it by media powers is just ludicrous.

Back