Oh man I'm watching this footage in a whole new light now

explodingbunny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]ESSO6PUu_X0[/YT]

bwahahaha so funny Jon Jones flippin out!

Edit: I switched the video up because this one has Jon Jones yelling like a mad man at the end. His yelling starts at about 1 min. 10 sec

Heres a better view of the fight lol -

[YT]iwzvayBQG5c[/YT]

Last edited:
Eddie Bravo needs to teach Jones some crackhead control....

0:36 figures a cokehead would be more likely to do something like throw a shoe in to a crowd and hit a reporter......... oh wait :(

and don't forget all the times he put stuff on instagram or twitter and then deleted it!!

you know he was putting away big time rails and then going to town on his phone hahaha

The video that shows him doing that coke fueled roar is even more epic.

Nothing but a crack head reaction really.

That long straight, he threw that in their actual fight too. Never noticed that.

Could actually be cocaine withdrawals... anger and rage is part of it getting off it.

Who do you think Jones connect is?

you didnt hear that from me tho...

I would've thought higher up in the UFC food chain like say an Uncle sorta character that likes to throw money around. Hmmmm....

By the way, DW "Is proud of Jon Jones (for keeping mum, perhaps?)" and "Confident that he’ll emerge from this program like the (humbled, i.e. Silent) champion he truly is."

Kidding of course, but you never know what's going on during Dana Fucking Party nights with the boys.

Was there any media he participated in on dec 3-4?

hear what

52019876.jpg

Was there any media he participated in on dec 3-4?

On the Rogan podcast they did the math and figured coke was probably used at end of Nov. Then they looked at his Twitter on like Nov 30th and he was basically thanking Brazil for the awesome time lol.

edit - here is the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:
The sunglasses inside is a dead giveaway

Back