oh look, Facebook lies again

I only used FB when it was dedicated to college students. Once it became available to everyone, I said later and never looked back.

The worst thing they've actually done, IMO, was automatically subscribe everyone to the NowThis extremely liberal news feed w/o asking or informing anyone they did that

Unless you went in and deselected the feed, you were getting inundated w/ that stuff incessantly

As i only use FB for keeping in touch w' friends and sharing photos, i avoid all political stuff as much as i can. Didn't matter

It's crazy. It's the most powerful, far-reaching, propaganda campaign in the history of the world, and billions seem to be blind to it. It is literally Orwell's 1984.

12a04e38536f913b5e5f08f7cfedb01e.png

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

3448d4095d36b76ea29898144d538f0c.jpg

I never had Facebook or any social media. Lol at you suckers.

Anyone over the age of say 18 that actually has any social media accounts (fb,Snapchat,instagram,Twitter)is a fucking pathetic loser. It’s a lame , self centered ego driven addiction, and it’s fucking gay.

i stopped facebooking in like 2014. basically i stopped facebooking as soon as my parents got obsessed with facebook.

same reason i quit angry birds
They own everything else you use too slick.

I only used FB when it was dedicated to college students. Once it became available to everyone, I said later and never looked back.
14 years ago, when it was dedicated to college students and no one had one?
Fuck no you didn't.

Getting ridiculous at this point. Never has a company so blatantly lied to their customers and gotten caught repeatedly, and yet still have their customers not care.

The latest one is that they are listening in on your private voice chats and then transcribing them without your permission. When asked about it Facebook claimed they only do it people who have opted in, yet in their terms and conditions it doesn't mention this practice at all, so it's impossible to opt in.

So basically they just lied again. And it's such a stupid lie because it's easy to verify, but they feel like they're untouchable because they do whatever they want and nobody ever leaves Facebook regardless of how dishonest they are. So why bother to even come up with a good lie?

Source:
https://amp.businessinsider.com/fac...transcribes-some-messenger-voice-chats-2019-8

Facebook is an intelligence gathering tool.

It’s never going to be broken up. Count on that.

Fuck no you didn't.
2005 right? It was called "thefacebook" back then. You could only write text on people's wall. Tim Duncan friended me because it was so new.

Fuck no you didn't.

I actually signed up then. Had to have a .edu email. I still use that email to log in lol.

It was great then. No wall. You only joined groups and created groups.

Two I remember are “Mario kart or die” and “bum me a cigarette or I’ll kick your ass because I’m drunk and unstoppable”

Another one was about wearing hoodies every single day.......

You could only write text on people's wall.

It was great then. No wall. You only joined groups and created groups.
Someones lying. Wall or no wall
And I think the year we graduated HS is the year they got rid of the college thing and that was 2006.
Im pretty sure there was a wall, I think Happy Mans confusing it for the updated/timeline wall thing they do now

Someones lying. Wall or no wall
And I think the year we graduated HS is the year they got rid of the college thing and that was 2006.
Im pretty sure there was a wall, I think Happy Mans confusing it for the updated/timeline wall thing they do now

You couldn’t post stuff for everyone to see. You could only post in the groups.

I’m sure of it. And I’m sure I signed up before 2006

Getting ridiculous at this point. Never has a company so blatantly lied to their customers and gotten caught repeatedly, and yet still have their customers not care.

The latest one is that they are listening in on your private voice chats and then transcribing them without your permission. When asked about it Facebook claimed they only do it people who have opted in, yet in their terms and conditions it doesn't mention this practice at all, so it's impossible to opt in.

So basically they just lied again. And it's such a stupid lie because it's easy to verify, but they feel like they're untouchable because they do whatever they want and nobody ever leaves Facebook regardless of how dishonest they are. So why bother to even come up with a good lie?

Source:
https://amp.businessinsider.com/fac...transcribes-some-messenger-voice-chats-2019-8
Fuck Facebook. Killed mine years ago. Sherdog is my only social media<{cum@me}>

What the hell is facebook? Is that the 2chan site that people post memes and stream their hate crimes and shooting sprees?

What the hell is facebook? Is that the 2chan site that people post memes and stream their hate crimes and shooting sprees?

The philly shooter's been livestreaming all day

Just another narcissist on another platform for face worship

I was on Facebook for a total of 5 minutes back in 2010 so I could get a code to download a game. I used a burner email and deleted the account right after.

No instagram
No snapchat
No facebook

There is only Sherdog...

Back