Movies Oh hell naw, now they're white-washing Roots?

I was a Mod for a few hours on a karate forum yesterday.

They demodded you?

It isn't fair.

519aa8555ac3e195740a4bd803a3283effec76167bcf077ff97960ef9e4b444a.jpg

Hey, man we all missed you at the regional klan meeting the other day. You plan on being there next month?

I'm European. Try again harder.
And Roots is a propaganda film. But using their brains and correctly analysing films is something lacking among the general population.It brainwashed an entire generation, and led to actual racist acts like this:
https://www.thegazette.com/subject/...-her-racism-cedar-rapids-police-said-20200217
AR-200219748.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Woman forced to watch 'Roots' to 'understand her racism,' Cedar Rapids police say.
CEDAR RAPIDS — A Cedar Rapids man who was arrested Monday is accused of holding a woman captive and forcing her to watch “Roots” — a nine-hour miniseries that chronicles author Alex Haley’s family line from the capture and enslavement of his ancestor Kunta Kinte to the liberation of Kinte’s descendants.
Robert Lee Noye, 52, forced the woman to sit with him, at a residence in the 700 block of Second Avenue SW and watch the series “so she could better understand her racism,” according to a criminal complaint.
When she tried to move, Noye told her to “remain seated and watch the movie with him or he would kill her and spread her body parts across Interstate 380 on the way to Chicago,” the complaint said.

You see, you ignorant & uneducated person? This is actual racism. But you're never going to condemn that because you are racist yourself, an accepted form of racism that is largely tolerated in America.

And Roots is a propaganda film. But using their brains and correctly analysing films is something lacking among the general population.It brainwashed an entire generation, and led to actual racist acts like this:
https://www.thegazette.com/subject/...-her-racism-cedar-rapids-police-said-20200217

You see, you ignorant & uneducated person? This is actual racism. But you're never going to condemn that because you are racist yourself, an accepted form of racism that is largely tolerated in America.
Lol. Oh, ok guy. The Twinkie defense? That’s what you pulled out your ass? Way to go.

Dude, this isn't the war room.

It was a light-hearted thread. Everyone was having fun, making jokes, and talking about Spartacus, don't fuck it up.

Anyone see they redid the 'Jake from State Farm' commercial? The original, with the wife thinking he's on a late night call with a chick. They used the same footage of the husband/wife, and just changed Jake so he's black now. lol

Not that it matters if you get offended about Roots being destroyed.
Since Roots is a hollywood racist exploitation film that shaped (and destroyed) the minds of many Black Americans and made them hateful of Whites.

The hell?
I think it might be being segregated and poor rather than a flick, going on a limb here

its a good idea. the whites are always portrayed as the villains an unbiased view of the hardships that these poor explorers endured would be enlightening and educational.

think about it from the explorers perspective they loaded these ships full of white inventions like democracy and electricity. then before they now it there cargo had been supplanted by a bunch stowaways. then when bringing them to the new word they try to make the best of situation by giving them gainful employment.
-iI1v29r7HkzYjOOge4m3jTlWMUOdtTVR-ghoLtXqlF6wmoiqM_fbs57ajG5Y9j4ffzE8Dk_YDP9v7SyB9nhGJ6W_QIWjxbqQJOduoHIuaLIB-fC_H_pm9EajQKGL3lW9jcE9p0euTL3KVQ7xQjIamxUs3lwdTXvt9Q

Anyone see they redid the 'Jake from State Farm' commercial? The original, with the wife thinking he's on a late night call with a chick. They used the same footage of the husband/wife, and just changed Jake so he's black now. lol

I think original Jake is still in it too. Lol

I gotta admit this joke even went over my head

Roots is a plagiarized work of FICTION that Haley stole from a man named Henry Collander's book "the African."
Collander is a "white" man.
Shit's fake as hell.

Even lost a court case because of it.

It definitely worked in what it was supposed to do tho.

Spartacus Blood and Sand and Gods of the Arena were great. Show really lost steam for me during Vengeance and War of the Damned.
R.I.P Andy Whitfield
110916andy-whitfield1.jpg

I got tired of Liam as Spartacus. Dude came across as brooding way too much and lacked an emotion range.

Last edited:
Back