Oh god! another Conor thread..

Lunkee

Jävligt snygg!
@purple
Reaction score
I don't get why so many hate this guy, sure he talks shit like a garbage truck.

But so far the guy has been great for mma, what he does is something that is for the benefit for the sport, I wasn't around when Brock came, but I still read shit here about how he wasn't worthy, and bla bla..

And yes, I do get caught in the mentality that only the beast can mouth off to others.

But Conor has proved me wrong, when he came he didn't say shit, but people got excited to see a prospect, then he opened his mouth, and people turned against him.

So far he has had a great run, and he is either concidered a joke or a prospect.

But even if he get's beaten to a pulp by Siver... not likely, but the guy has still helped mma on the european scene.

As a fan of one of the most controverials fighter on sherdog, Alexander gustafsson, with all the threads about him and jones, going on..

Gustafsson can't even compete against Conor when it comes to publicity.

So hate him or love him, he has brought many eyes to mma, and I appreciate that.

giphy.gif

So what, there will be hundreds more to come bruv

It's not a matter of hating Conor, moreso his obnoxious and childish fans. Just an observation.

Cue fanatical response in 3, 2, 1....

Last edited:
Conor McGregor is winning via KO rd 2 is gonna be my guess, if he wants to impress the world, McGregor wins via RNC (Submission) RD 1

It's not a matter of hating Conor, moreso his obnoxious and childish fans. Just an observation.

Que fanatical response in 3, 2, 1....

Que, hombre?

Yeah as I pointed out, (hopefully) I don't really care about if he cleans out the division, but i'm just gratefull, that he has brought so much attention to both the UFC and the FW division and it really needed tat attention.

Sorry if some words are faulty, but i try to correct myself before posting.

Conor McGregor is winning via KO rd 2 is gonna be my guess, if he wants to impress the world, McGregor wins via RNC (Submission) RD 1

Yeah I think conor wins, but I also think that Siver has a better chin than Porier, I actually expected him to finish Dustin that fast, because i'm that guy that compares recent performances.

Look how Akira(motherfudging Hamid corassani) beat up Dustin prior to Dustin touching akira messed up nose.. thanks Blanco...

Also, Holloway was a good fight for fans, because we got to see how Conor used his movement. It also showed in retrospective how tough Max is.

I'm a huge Holloway fan, and I really belive that he will hold the title, but as of now Conor is the better fighter.

The mouth is mightier than the sword.

Love him or hate him he knows what the fuck he's doing that's for sure.

I think the hate is more towards his fans.

Okay.. That makes sense, because I really hate Jones fans, but I like watching Jones fight, But his fans has made it hard to like the guy.

I mean what the hell, both me and Jon has problems with addiction, and we both love cats!

But the fans...

Quiet before the storm. Day before fight is always a little odd.
Edgar bless

Back