Oh FFS just cut Mark Hunt

I'd be so angry if I had to honor an av bet when the 'winner' got caught roiding. What are your thoughts on that aspect of your punishment?
Honestly I could not care less. Ill be back to my Shrek cat in no time.

Lost an AV bet on Hunt-Bork... need to have him for 5 more days.

Hunt is not chasing the title in the UFC... let us enjoy some Japan Hunt.

You know, there is a 100% chance the fight is going to turn into a no contest in a couple weeks...

and let him fight in Rizin openweight GP.

Isnt that what this is all about? He just dont know what else to do to get released and back to Japan.

Come on Dana... man up and let the big guy go.

anGDQd4.jpg

How bout u go an fuck off then you peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Shucks

bigpunch post: 119757043 said:
Why cut him because of some complaining? His fights are entertaining.

Because his skills are waning, his constant complaining is utterly draining and he needs to get back to training

The man can't abstain from complaining about his disdain for the way Brock used his massive gains (that he may have attained by injecting epistane) to
smash hunt's brain so he cries so much it's like it raining

Did this really need explaining?

Isnt that what this is all about? He just dont know what else to do to get released and back to Japan.

Did something else happen, or are you just making threads about all your random thoughts?

I agree Hunt v. CC

Bronk turned him into a shell of a man. Can't say I'm surprised, he seemed pretty rattled leading into the fight.
He should have never finished Mir. The rest of the events including a freak fight against Brock (surprise) were the curse effects. Of course, Brock also got affected by getting caught by USADA.

Because his skills are waning, his constant complaining is utterly draining and he needs to get back to training

The man can't abstain from complaining about his disdain for the way Brock used his massive gains (that he may have attained by injecting epistane) to
smash hunt's brain so he cries so much it's like it raining

Did this really need explaining?

You condemn complaining while you complain about people who complain. :p

You condemn complaining while you complain about people who complain. :p
I was making fun of your rhyming post Einstein.

I actually find Hunt's never ending temper tantrum quite entertaining

Bronk turned him into a shell of a man. Can't say I'm surprised, he seemed pretty rattled leading into the fight.

Hunt was rattled because of the exemption and Broke Laser still managed to flunk, even with the extra assistance.

Only his dorky fans still act like the fight was legit. Content to exist in their own version of reality.

Hunt follows USADA guidelines, which has bit his ass 3 times in the UFC.

In RIZIN, being on an even playing field isn't punished.

Let him go; he's earned it.

So mark hunt wants to go to rizin and stick needles in his poop chute?

Hunt kind of fucked himself here by refusing that USADA test. The UFC can now just let him sit out for the duration of his USADA imposed suspension.

Brawk has a certain effect on people, ask Frankie...

Hunt is probably the most paid .50 athlete of the UFC...

I really doubt he wants to be released...

Besides that. It's nonsense to talk about him being cut and going to Rizin. He's blaming the UFC for PED usage while there's actually USADA. Why go to a place where they have a background of allowed (and incentived) PED usage?
Illogical.

Back