Oh FFS just cut Mark Hunt

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
and let him fight in Rizin openweight GP.

Isnt that what this is all about? He just dont know what else to do to get released and back to Japan.

Come on Dana... man up and let the big guy go.

Nice Brock AV.

Bronk turned him into a shell of a man. Can't say I'm surprised, he seemed pretty rattled leading into the fight.

How bout u go an fuck off then you peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

Why cut him because of some complaining? His fights are entertaining.

.500 Hunt needs to chill. His bawl baby routine is losing fans.

No one makes you read through his social media post!

How bout u go an fuck off then you peice of shit u think I need a stupid fuckwitt like u telling me about looking good who the fuck are u take your worthless advice and get the fuck out of here

This was almost convincing enough to make me question whether it was really Hunt or not.

Yes, Japan. Where the PED testing is so strict...
I mean, the rizin owgp could be hunts last chance at winning anything close to a major tourney/title in mma. I think he'd be super down

The people complaining about Mark Hunt are significantly more annoying than Mark Hunt right now.

Just some self-awareness for you, TS.

I mean, the rizin owgp could be hunts last chance at winning anything close to a major tourney/title in mma. I think he'd be super down

It would contradict all of his anti PED rants, but he would probably make some extra money.

The people complaining about Mark Hunt are significantly more annoying than Mark Hunt right now.

Just some self-awareness for you, TS.
I dont complain..Im all on his anti UFC campaign.. let the man fight in Japan.

I'm haven't found Mark Hunt annoying and I can't wrap my head around why other people can unless you're a hardcore Brock supporter.

But hell yeah cut him so he can enter the Rizin tournament.

It sounds a bit dangerous
Judging by how mad Mark is about Brock cheating
I wouldn't want to be the one to tell him about drug policy in Japan....

not enough spelling mistakes..

Back