Social Oh Dear Mr. Gruden-Raiders coach gone.

Gruden out- 10 year old bigoted emails rants do him in. How do you feel?

• Total voters
They had emails as recent as 2018. He needed to go. He's a dumbass for sending the emails. Can only imagine the shit he says behind closed doors.

Leaking private emails? Be honest, if someone recorded what you were saying in private and leaked that online, would you fair any better than Gruden? Especially 10 years ago?

99.99999% yes.

I give this advice to new hires out of college... and will give it my kids when they're older.

In this day and age, anything in email or your phone is NEVER dead. Therefore, never send anything, by text or email, you'd be terrified if it got out.

This is includes...

- Texts to your boyfriend (or friends) - They may become former friends and Ex's.... and bitter
- Emails within the company or to personal friends using the work accounts. IT CAN see these. For example, don't email a colleague complaining about your boss or maybe the CEO/President.

I actually sit a new hire down and give them 10-15 min discussion on this. Younger kids don't have the slightest comprehension of the dangers. (Unless a bitter X in high school "leaked" their shit... We've heard these stories).

When you need to vent or have juicy gossip... Meet your friends somewhere for drinks and have it out. Keep it off your phone or computer.

It's insane Gruden would put any of this shit in emails... lol. But he's the older generation and likely didn't understand that anything sent is never gone... ever

Newsflash - Guys bullshit and have meaningless shit talking to each other. If snowflakes don't believe me... try spending a few weeks on a jobsite. They're worse than High Schoolers and no topic is sacred. I know it may sound caveman like, but it's definitely a bonding thing. Everyone makes fun of each other... Hispanics, blacks, whites... It's like a competition to see who can be the most offensive in good natured fun.

If you can understand any spanish... oh boy. They're hilariously vulgar and not PC what-so-ever. Probably because they don't think anyone can understand them.

Thin skinned people are like lambs to the slaughter though... lol.

My guess is the NFL locker room is very similar to the vibe of construction sites.

Best example from 20 years ago... This guy on the jobsite had a cleft palate and deformed hand. The guys called him the "The Claw"... And he actually enjoyed it, I know it sounds crazy. But the guys wouldn't give him shit if they didn't like him. But imagine referring to him in a text or email these days and calling him the The Claw. lol... It would never look good. I bet PIerre (the guy with the fireworks hand) gets a ton of shit all the time.

ACE post, apart from giving bros info on email clients that are actually private.

Gmail...yahoo...etc.......NO GOOD.

Leaking private emails? Be honest, if someone recorded what you were saying in private and leaked that online, would you fair any better than Gruden? Especially 10 years ago?

I never forced my female workers to pose topless, followed by sending said pics to me. lol

YOU may have done that, not I.

So, yeah, I'm good.

I never forced my female workers to pose topless, followed by sending said pics to me. lol

YOU may have done that, not I.

So, yeah, I'm good.
Where does it allege he did that? From the links in the OP it just alleges that he used misogynistic, homophobic and racial language

Can't belive a football coach turned out to be a complete meathead. He'll be republican candidate for office in '22.

I have no idea what he did.

Crap, a private company fired someone for violating their policies. And there is no recourse by taking said company to court if the firing was done so maliciously.

Good thing he didn't resign and most likely cash in some sort of package.

He’s a can. Can’t be a can and a boss. That’s how it goes.

Leftists and wokeness destroy everything they touch

Leftists and wokeness destroy everything they touch
I am pretty well versed in the Bible, but must have missed the part where Jesus said teach a man to email and have him receive topless photos of cheerleaders for a lifetime.

Those cheerleader felt forced by superiors in the Redskins organization to pose topless for the photos sent to Gruden. Hence the lawsuit against The Washington Football Team. I hope you don't have daughters because it seems you condone women being forced to be topless to keep their job.

He made racist remarks and all he had to do was apologize.
Then it was found out he made anti gay remarks and then he was fired…

why wasn’t he fired when they found out he made racist remarks in the first place?

It was the accumulation of emails that hit all the "check boxes" that did him in, that's why.

The initial email that was shown was certainly a racial trope, but nowhere near the level of calling someone the "n" word, etc. It's not condonable, but it's survivable. When the rest of the emails were presented, it sealed the deal. It isn't hard to understand.

Put it this way, if the first email leaked was NOT the email to Demaurice Smith, but was the one calling Roger Goddell a fa****, do you think he would have been fired that day? Absolutely not. Now, when the rest of the emails would have come out, now including the racially insensitive one, he's fired. The order mattered less than the sum.

Because racist comments only demean black people who have the actual power to force outcomes.
African-American buying power in 2018 was $1.3 trillion. That's an incredible force of power. How it's utilized by the people spending all that dough is a matter of choice ultimately.

Last edited:
Back