Oh Chicago

Wow is Chicago the most fucked up state in America?

Holy shit....

Yeah it is a special place. All of their trash is moving north into Kenosha, Racine, and Milwaukee. I am very glad I got out of the Kenosha area.

Last edited:
Black lives matter only if taken by a non black.

Not one liberal will enter this thread and voice their condemnation...but rather ignore this completely
I think most people think there is a culture issue. The problem is threads like these offer up a problem with no discussion of a solution so it comes off as simply race baiting.

The only solution I've seen brought up in this thread is people beating around the bush regarding genocide.

Last edited:
Bu, bu, but Chicago is a gun free zone!

Gather up all the gang bangers and have them go hunger games against each other. Sell as a PPV to get funds to build the wall. Have event somewhere in Florida.

I think most people think there is a culture issue. The problem is threads like these offer up a problem with no discussion of a solution so it comes off as simply race baiting.

The only solution discussion I've seen in this thread is people beating around the bush regarding genocide.
Yeah, that's just not a viable plan.

Do you have any suggestions? That city sounds like a disaster. How did other gang infested neighborhoods in the country rise above the craziness? The situation is well outside my experience, and is baffling.

Not sure about Carl Winslow, but Steve Urkel echoes the new generation:

QcXNIfuQ8Oq4M.gif

The only solution I've seen brought up in this thread is people beating around the bush regarding genocide.

The culture is a by product of the drug trade and the sense of family/community granted by the gang life. We need to work on ending the war on drugs and the black community needs to reestablish the family unit. Too many children without fathers in the home and women with multiple children from multiple dead beat fathers.

The crime will continue to be a problem so long as the community refuses to work the police and the police continue to not give them a reason to.

Everything got better once they got Whitey out of office.

They need more criminal control.

I'm going to bet the shooters in most all these cases were convicted felons and cold not even legally own a gun.

The time a felon gets if found with a gun is little to nothing.

Start them at ten years and work up from there and I'm going to bet the rates go down a good bit.

You are relatively safe in the blue areas. Slightly less safe in the orange. Slightly, slightly less safe in the red.

In the gray and black neighborhoods. Don't stop at stop signs or traffic lights after dark if there is no ongoing traffic. In fact, don't go to those places at all.

Austin and Englewood are no-go zones.

2016_city_map.png
Fuck that place. Shitcago.

I want someone to stick some gopros on the gangsters' heads and make a documentary. With subtitles.

This is the Jewish mafia boss that's running things there right now:

ionjvm.jpg

And to think he had the audacity to say in public that they would shield illegal criminal immigrants from Trump's deportation policies and use taxpayer dollars to support them. It's pretty hard to sell the moral argument here when the people in your city are getting shot and killed on the streets, in record numbers, on a weekly basis. But it sure brings to light the corrupt political motives behind the Democratic party allowing illegal immigrants into the country and their sanctuary cities.

the amount of failed killings is very high unless they are actually not trying to kill each other. America is a scary place
You're fine as long as you stay away from the explosive areas.
My concern level of getting murdered is about equal to getting attacked by a shark, and I live 1000+ miles away from an ocean.

The issue is most people dont want to admit there is a culture problem. Becuase then they must blame the people there not just the affects of slavery and bad schooling. Plus how do you change an entire culture? How do you get the idea back in kids heads that school is cool, selling drugs is not. Getting a degree is cool, having a facebook pic of you showing your ass is not. Keeping you legs closed or at least sticking around to raise the child is cool, fuckin and leavin is not. I dont want to hear that they need somethign to look forward to to get better. Maybe things will start to get better if they dont have a kid before graduation? Or maybe there might be jobs for them if they focus on school.

Of course none of this really matters if the parents aren't 100% behind them and pushing them. Of course you need at least one parent around to do that. Can't have the daddy gone and they momma either working all the time or out at the club. Until there is a fine/penalty/etc for being a shitty parent, a lot of this stuff won't change. It's not against the law to be a shitty parent.

And thats the sad parent that a lot of liberals dont want to admit to, what if things have gotten so bad and so many excuses made that there is never any real change? We've had 50 years of dem controlled inner cities and things are still shitty. I know there is still alot to recover from slavery, jim crowe, red lining, etc, but things were not this bad during the 40-to ealry 60s. Graduation rate and wedlock rate was close between the races.

What is demo of Chicago? I know there is a Chinatown or two. I heard that Chitown has second most mexicans have LA. And that there is a Ukrainian, Russian enclave somewhere.

The issue is most people dont want to admit there is a culture problem. Becuase then they must blame the people there not just the affects of slavery and bad schooling. Plus how do you change an entire culture? How do you get the idea back in kids heads that school is cool, selling drugs is not. Getting a degree is cool, having a facebook pic of you showing your ass is not. Keeping you legs closed or at least sticking around to raise the child is cool, fuckin and leavin is not. I dont want to hear that they need somethign to look forward to to get better. Maybe things will start to get better if they dont have a kid before graduation? Or maybe there might be jobs for them if they focus on school.

Of course none of this really matters if the parents aren't 100% behind them and pushing them. Of course you need at least one parent around to do that. Can't have the daddy gone and they momma either working all the time or out at the club. Until there is a fine/penalty/etc for being a shitty parent, a lot of this stuff won't change. It's not against the law to be a shitty parent.

And thats the sad parent that a lot of liberals dont want to admit to, what if things have gotten so bad and so many excuses made that there is never any real change? We've had 50 years of dem controlled inner cities and things are still shitty. I know there is still alot to recover from slavery, jim crowe, red lining, etc, but things were not this bad during the 40-to ealry 60s. Graduation rate and wedlock rate was close between the races.

Accountability, the culture doesn't have that meme. Delayed gratification is another thing.

First thing: remove the poisonous dialog that everybody has wronged you. Then put in a real merit/reward system that promotes WORK, not EGO STROKING

I was in a black HS briefly and befriended a few... they kept going to Rainbow/PUSH bullshit meetings where they got their ego stroked. You have 15 yo's walking around being 'proud', talking about King, Malcolm X, being African queens and all that shit but if they spent half of their meeting time on DOING HOMEWORK, they'd be better off.

Lol, I remember asking my buddy: don't you do any homework? Apparently he never did, but some how managed to graduate.

Back