Official Zuffa statement on the cut of Rousimar Palhares

It's not just the hold, he fucking torques it right after. If he held it, i'd honestly defend him and give him the benefit of the doubt, but he looks up, sees what's going on, and then just torques the shit out of it for a fair second or two after.

Yeah that foot didn't look right in the last second of the hold but it's Palhares, I don't think he's the brightest person.

Either way, have a look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzAUIWfTtu0

I don't blame Rousimar, the dude is clearly awkward and not particularly bright.

Its partly just his upbringing, he seemed to lack crucial, intelligent social interactions growing up and is a pretty simple dude that seems to shut off all external stimuli when it comes to a fight situation. It's all he knows how to do.

However, this was the right thing to do. Rousimar is not mentally fit to fight, which is sad because how else is he going to earn a living?

Good post. My opinion as well...

Thats next level tin foil hat right there.

Palhares got suspended before for holding the sub too long and he also recently failed a PEDS test. On what imaginary planet do you live that excludes those wildly pertinent things from discussion about him being released?

What else would be the talking points? His haircut?

This post nailed it. Quality post.

Bellator should sign him so that he can sabotage their promotion...

Well I am all for a War Machine vs Paul Harris fight..
And let me be honest I would root my ass off for Paul in that one...

Thats next level tin foil hat right there.

Palhares got suspended before for holding the sub too long and he also recently failed a PEDS test. On what imaginary planet do you live that excludes those wildly pertinent things from discussion about him being released?

What else would be the talking points? His haircut?

The funny thing IS that a paid poster WAS caught awhile back here on SD..
The funny thing IS he was paid by.... M-1!!

But some how thats nothing to talk about. See its only evil zuffa..

Back