Xbox Official Xbox Series X thread

08954da2-31ed-41a4-b675-76a982dc1925.f240cab022dea147cae9554db8170f9a.jpeg

On sale at Walmart for $104.

Microsoft Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Wireless Controller - White/Black - Walmart.com

I'd pay that much for an X-Box controller with a D-Pad that wasn't so 'clicky.'

Its the one major flaw with X-Box Controllers that the PS controllers undeniably don't have.

I'd pay that much for an X-Box controller with a D-Pad that wasn't so 'clicky.'

Its the one major flaw with X-Box Controllers that the PS controllers undeniably don't have.
I have this exact one. It's a definite improvement over the original but the d-pad just magnetizes on and if you hit it hard enough it rocks on the actual switch. I also hate the location of the sliders that adjust the trigger travel. They sit right where my middle fingers do and they're easy to accidentally hit although the feature itself is nice. Battery life is awesome. Adjustable thumbstick tension is nice too.

I'd give it a 7.5/10

Last edited:
Looks like the Xbox / Bethesda Double feature on the weekend is 2hrs in runtime

mSYRyaD.png

Also looks like no Full CGI trailers or stuff releasing only in the next 12 months

Looks like the Xbox / Bethesda Double feature on the weekend is 2hrs in runtime

mSYRyaD.png

Also looks like no Full CGI trailers or stuff releasing only in the next 12 months

OIP.gBrKhFqqokR0WHYL6yV0SQHaEK

Western Digital have unvieled thier WD Black Expansion cards for Xbox

Prices:

500gb - $79.99
1TB - $149.99

Welcome, but still garbage prices relative to the general SSD market. This was the one truly pro-consumer maneuver by Sony where the Playstation trumped the Xbox with their initial strategies. The difference is Sony conceded it was wrong with nearly everything else, and has amended by copying Microsoft the best it could (ex. Playstation Plus overhaul, expanded backwards compatibility, most new games made compatible with older platform i.e. they don't "believe in generations", etc).

Microsoft should do the same. It should just open that up to the whole market. It still won't make it as cheap as regular SSDs, since it's a niche implementation of storage, but prices would be more compeitive if anyone could sell storage carrying the Xbox logo so long as it meets a set of criteria Microsoft finds suitable.

Fable still need to see actual gameplay, not "in game" that looks more like in engine. But still looks good but based of the Forza Horizon engine is expected. South of midnight no clue what it was not much different than a CGI trailer TBH. Need to see more of outlaws, but it's ubi so don't expect too much at this point.

I don't don't know if it is just my stream quality but Avowed and Payday did not look good graphically at all. For this gen I mean.

Flight simulator blew me away.

Senua is more like it. Damn looked good and creepy.

Still no solid date beyond 2024 for hellblade 2...

I wonder how much Microsoft had to pay Atlus to premiere their trailers in their showcase?

Back