Official WW/LW PS4 EA UFC Tourney (91 ovr cap limit)

lol I said all KICKS except lead leg kick

Lol oops, reading fail. Was very confused for a second. I know rear leg kicks/knees to the legs and body in the clinch are sig strikes many people don't use often, was 99.9% sure jabs and straights were not

Hanri seems to do good against guys who come forward like me and sportkillergreg but he seems to so worse against counter strikers like Fzubek. I can't wait for this missing strikes patch to go through

Hanri seems to do good against guys who come forward like me and sportkillergreg but he seems to so worse against counter strikers like Fzubek. I can't wait for this missing strikes patch to go through

dont ever compare us in the same sentence again until u actually beat me

Tommy-Lee-Jones-(20).jpg

how did he beat you? DId he make you feel totally helpless on the mat?

he played like a boss - stood up and banged like a man.

first match i had hughes and he had sanchez. i felt was pretty competitive through 3 rounds - i was even able to mount him but then in the final rounds i didn't have the stamina to hang, lost by unanimous decision. Outlanded me by a lot.

second match i had nick diaz and he had nate diaz. having better stamina helped me land a lot more shots. i faked the glove tap in the second round so i could taunt right in his face. it was pretty epic. he flash KO'd me in the third with a body shot i think. To me it felt kind of random. I think I could have just as easily have got a health event from my strikes to his head. At the KO he still outlanded me, like in the first fight, but not as much and I bopped his face quite a bit.

When the fight did go to the ground I felt like I defended pretty well. I slipped on a banana throwing a headkick, he mounted me but I was able to escape from that like a real man.

I like playing as Hughes but the match i had against Sanchez really showed me how mediocre Hughes's stamina is. I mean when u get into the 5th round and the other guy has about a 50 percent bigger stamina bar, you're shit out of luck.

Not optimistic about the new patch, i think it will make fights boring. I think there is enough stamina management in the game as it is. It will give me a chance to work on my striking though and build my striking game from the ground up. I actually started playing the game as a ground guy with Chael Sonnen. My striking has gotten a lot better but I've never felt 100 percent confident in it. But maybe my striking will be better as a result of the patch. It will be interesting to see whose striking game will improve/who will get owned or can't adapt as a result of this patch.

Last edited:
I cannot wait for this patch it's just going to be that much easier for the spammers to catch some KOs from me is the leaderboard reset happening the same time?

Ok my retirement lasted about a day...lol...maybe I just suck....lol...I suck in every division except HW...Ive been REALLY beating ass with Roy Nelson...anyway I fought MUYTHAISTRIKER2 hes ranked in the top 10-20 I believe and I had Alexis Davis and He had Liz carmouche and he held me in rubber guard for like 2 rounds...lol....I couldnt stand, I couldn't transition..and the ref didnt stand us up.....So I was forced to eat elbows and defend subs for 2 rounds stuck in rubber guard......

Ok my retirement lasted about a day...lol...maybe I just suck....lol...I suck in every division except HW...Ive been REALLY beating ass with Roy Nelson...anyway I fought MUYTHAISTRIKER2 hes ranked in the top 10-20 I believe and I had Alexis Davis and He had Liz carmouche and he held me in rubber guard for like 2 rounds...lol....I couldnt stand, I couldn't transition..and the ref didnt stand us up.....So I was forced to eat elbows and defend subs for 2 rounds stuck in rubber guard......

yeah his transition blocking is god tier.

Yea I have him on my list he's pretty good on the ground. I fought him we were one round a piece I was Diaz he was Gil I won the first he didn't throw any strikes pretty much secon he took me down and the third I was winning until he death rocked me outta nowhere and pounded me out. He's a wizard on the ground but his stand up is kinda garbage. I've literally toyed with top 100 guys... I miss it I'll be back my love.

Yea I have him on my list he's pretty good on the ground. I fought him we were one round a piece I was Diaz he was Gil I won the first he didn't throw any strikes pretty much secon he took me down and the third I was winning until he death rocked me outta nowhere and pounded me out. He's a wizard on the ground but his stand up is kinda garbage. I've literally toyed with top 100 guys... I miss it I'll be back my love.

Don't be shocked if they add Mirko by the time you return

New tournament?

the consensus here bro is that the new patch sucks and people are falling out of love with this game or are having a hard time adjusting....I don't forsee a tourney any time soon

Lol that doesn't sound like a bad thing. Why so many complaints?

I have no idea. I like it only bad thing is that it made defence stronger and defence didnt really need any buffing

Back