Official WW/LW PS4 EA UFC Tourney (91 ovr cap limit)

@ WarMaster that Roy Nelson/Stipe Miocic might have been the most epic fight I've ever had....I'm avenging all my asswhippings....BJPenn and SportKiller you guys are next.....

@ WarMaster that Roy Nelson/Stipe Miocic might have been the most epic fight I've ever had....I'm avenging all my asswhippings....BJPenn and SportKiller you guys are next.....

mj-laughing.gif

35%??? Damn that's crazy.

I do agree something had to be done though since by FAR the best gameplan on the feet is to try to get a stamina advantage, then rush with 10 dash hooks lol hopefully this will favor a more strategic and varied approach

A parry will have 25% penalty and a weak block 10%. This will benefit my game, I usually throw fewer strikes than everybody in here. Also, lunging foward will be stopped by normal strikes, and will also cost more stamina.

I'm gonna love this update one of my fav things to do is make my opponent miss a hook jab straight jab knee. Can't help but think though people will just spam the side step and hooks now if those don't have an insane stamina penalty like they should've the first time around. You can literally side step the whole round and jump around if eac side step doesn't take like 20% of your cardio I can see it now. Hop hop hop hook hop hop leg kick hop hop hop hop hop hop hook.

Lol maybe he did get good haha

Well see in the next tourney, im going straight to the finals again, closing the show the show this time though. I feel really in tune to Hanris game now, thought he would be more fierce with a character like Diaz, who is my most troublesome matchup at WW.

Naaa he'd probably been playing all day I just hopped on I was tired as fuck and I picked pascal Krauss lol I started coming on in the second but it was too late

Im ready bro

hey dude to set the record straight i thought u were taunting me when u weren't doing anything, especially the fact that u skipped the cutscene so quickly. then when i started hitting u my first few shots did so much damage anyway that i went ahead and finished u off. i offered u an immediate rematch i dunno why u ragequit.

Naaa he'd probably been playing all day I just hopped on I was tired as fuck and I picked pascal Krauss lol I started coming on in the second but it was too late

55edbcaefce18efb16d30b52401d29f4.jpg

Next time I suggest u rest up, take ur vitamins, have at least 1 hour of practice in that day, maybe even take EPO to improve your performance. Maybe you need a coach or even babysitter to stay on top of you and make sure you are disciplined enough to be ready when the time comes.

hey dude to set the record straight i thought u were taunting me when u weren't doing anything, especially the fact that u skipped the cutscene so quickly. then when i started hitting u my first few shots did so much damage anyway that i went ahead and finished u off. i offered u an immediate rematch i dunno why u ragequit.

I didnt rage quit lol. I said that was gonna be my last match, I was reading the msg you just sent it just came trough when I skipped the cutscene

I'm gonna love this update one of my fav things to do is make my opponent miss a hook jab straight jab knee. Can't help but think though people will just spam the side step and hooks now if those don't have an insane stamina penalty like they should've the first time around. You can literally side step the whole round and jump around if eac side step doesn't take like 20% of your cardio I can see it now. Hop hop hop hook hop hop leg kick hop hop hop hop hop hop hook.

I must say, thanks to you constantly talking about it, I have added the body knee to my arsenal and it's an awesome weapon.

I didnt rage quit lol. I said that was gonna be my last match, I was reading the msg you just sent it just came trough when I skipped the cutscene

ok man, yeah i guess i should've known u were gonna glove tap. Care to share what is ur secret of getting so many significant strikes? Is it just leg kicks? I felt like i was getting some good strikes in that diaz fight but u had way way more sig strikes.

ok man, yeah i guess i should've known u were gonna glove tap. Care to share what is ur secret of getting so many significant strikes? Is it just leg kicks? I felt like i was getting some good strikes in that diaz fight but u had way way more sig strikes.

All kicks except lead leg kick are sig strikes

i guess i'll have to start throwing more baby leg kicks :( Also, for the record, my Matt Hughes gassed after round 3 and the game's programming was incorrect to give you that flash KO. The game should have give you a deathrock from my strikes to your face. I was only playing the game as the developers should have programmed it. Undefeated...and undisputed.

chael1-4.jpg

I know how you feel most of the fights I lose after I feel I'm winning.

I must say, thanks to you constantly talking about it, I have added the body knee to my arsenal and it's an awesome weapon.

It is if you set it up properly, most devastating body shot in the entire game. Either that or the spinning back kick that's why I like Tarec so much he has an awesome move set.

Not many people understand setting up and timing your strikes in this game I've noticed. I firmly believe I have one of the best stand up games, as well as being an innovator when it comes to striking on here. Like I said I never seen anybody use the knee to the body until I started using it now fools always be throwing it my way.

play me real quick BJ so i can whoop ya

Later hahaha I won't be pascal Krauss this time around. I underestimated you last night that's why you beat me haha I started coming on in the second but pascal was to beat up to mount any offense.

Back