Official Women's Division Discussion #27

Kind of off topic but I just noticed that I am blocked by Vanessa Demopoulos. The weird thing is I never even talked to her on IG. I watched her video saying her fight got pushed back due to covid a week or two ago and all of a sudden now I'm blocked. I am guessing she meant to block someone else and clicked my name.

Edit: I am mostly casual now so I don't really care that I am blocked but it would be nice to know why I got my first block.

Last edited:
Demopoulos/Juárez: DEMOPOLOUS SUB - Demo's stripper base gives her a tough, gritty, streetwise fighting style; enables her to take a pounding and keep coming; and makes her great on the floor, with tremendous flexible legs. Wait, am I thinking about strippers or BJJers?.... eh... they do more or less same thing I guess.

as a strip... uh, BJJer, Demo's TD's aren't always great but they're OK enough (she has an impressive win over TransUsman where she scored some) and even if she fails she flops to her back smoothly to entagle her opponents between her legs. Given Juárez was subbed by Loopy (who has better TDs but less good subs than Demo) I expect her to suffer the same fate again tonight. I'd like them to keep Juárez for another fight though (I confess - mostly because I'm a fan of her decolletage), maybe give her a chance with a pure-ish striker, someone like Belbita, or they could do winner of Jinh/Goldy fights winner of this bout and loser fights the other loser to save their job (so, Goldy vs Juárez)

After winning, Demopoulous should get on the mic and say: 'Cheyanne Vlismas, the UFC only big enough for one Greek-American surname. You know Rogan and Buffer can't handle more then that. You took everything I stripped for motherfucker. I'ma follow you home and fight your fucking ass motherfucker!'

Jasudavicious/Hansen - Hansen sub (???)
I feel Hansen should win but she's in a higher weight category and her 'process' is still rather lacking. It's not yet known if Jasmine is really 'UFC level' yet either though. For some reason I find myself slightly rooting for Jasu to win.

If she does, she should get on the mic and say: 'Rose Namajunas, the UFC is only big enough for one Lithuanian-American surname. You know Rogan and Buffer can't handle more then that. My style is imperious, my defence is impregnable, and I'm just Jasu-Da-VICIOUS. I'm coming for you, I want your heart, I want to eat your children and your emotional support dog. All praise to Trudeau.'

Kind of off topic but I just noticed that I am blocked by Vanessa Demopoulos. The weird thing is I never even talked to her on IG. I watched her video saying her fight got pushed back due to covid a week or two ago and all of a sudden now I'm blocked. I am guessing she meant to block someone else and clicked my name.

Edit: I am mostly casual now so I don't really care that I am blocked but it would be nice to know why I got my first block.

come on, just share with us the message you were trying to creep into her DMs with so we can all judge for ourselves ;)

145 fights are still a thing apparently.

I was really high on Macy when she won tuf, but her losses to Lina and rocky showed she hasn't improved much arguably regressed from the woman who destroyed kainzad and Larissa. Meanwhile norma has really been pulling off upsets so I see her taking this.

Do,or die time for the elder Shevchenko

Casey has decent takedowns this is almost over already.

I'm so upset she went with the Future is Back instead of Back to the Future. Kids today no flair. MDLR all day here.

Last edited:

Like I always say, I love it when the ladies get a bonus. Gratz to her even though she blocked me for no reason.
<GinJuice>

Yep always nice to see I thought for sure she was gonna be screwed on card placement and had a whole rant prepared about how if this wasn't pushed back she was guaranteed 50k last week, now it useless.

Jasudavicius had a great debut excited to see her continue. Next fight hopefully she avenging fellow canadian and takes on Carolina.
Kay realizing where she belongs is a good result too.

https://www.instagram.com/box_ingmma/tv/CZFb7zfo4UE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ekaterina Shakalova/Stepanova moved to 7-1 with a first round sub over Yulia Kutsenko. Shakalova also mentioned in a preflight interview that her weight is around 70kg (155) before the weight cut, which at least reasonably explains why at 5’2” she’s fighting at BW on the regional scene.

Deep Jewels have announced the participants for the 2022 flyweight GP:

left to right:
Hanako Sawa
Te-A Murayama
Aoi Kuriyama
Shizuka Sugiyama
Rin Nakai
Mikiko “Nirvana” Shimizu
Shoko Fujita
Kano Kagaya

Matchups will be decided through lottery at a later date.

Deep Jewels have announced the participants for the 2022 flyweight GP:

left to right:
Hanako Sawa
Te-A Murayama
Aoi Kuriyama
Shizuka Sugiyama
Rin Nakai
Mikiko “Nirvana” Shimizu
Shoko Fujita
Kano Kagaya

Matchups will be decided through lottery at a later date.

Groovy! Sawa has been one of my fav 'not quite able to make the uberstacked A team' j-womyn wrestlers over the last ~5 year production cycle.

Hopefully she can figure out this 'how not to get submitted' thing quickly enough but my confidence in Japanese gyms in such matters is sadly not very high (for a reason) (compared to what american gyms are able to do with their own, better established highschool-to-humancockfighting pipeline for wrestlers) (come to think of it, where is she training?).

So I'll be getting up early to watch, tensely, from my corporate blimp, with hurlable objects close to hand...

I’m blocked by Megan Anderson on Twitter for some reason. I have literally never interacted with her or said anything about her. I’m wondering if it was something to do with an automatic block due to following someone she doesn’t like

Last edited:
Back