Official Women's Division Discussion #27

Looks like Alesha's move to 115 is more about health like Kay Hansen moving up to 125. I don't think it's best for their career but if their health is really an issue with those weight cuts I am all for moving up. It will never happen but I personally think other promotions should something like One does with weight classes without all the shady behind the scene stuff.

I am such a casual now. I accidently posted this in the wrong thread.

Sad to see Hamasaki lose; but it's hard to stay at the top for a long time. She carried the flag of JWMMA (passed to her from Megumi Fuji) proudly for a decade, but perhaps the flag will be passed again now. Not sad to see RENA bite off more than she could chew (again) - hee hee. Thanks for posting the fights!

Jarl

Andrade or Murphy look like the only other girls above Grasso who are still free.
Yeah, I doubt anyone ranked higher will take the fight on short notice. Which means Grasso is stuck in a place keeper bout.

Kelly D’Angelo 5-3 vs Tiani Valle 3-3

Alesha will be so undersized at straw weight. She isn't a big atom weight to begin with.
zapp could fight montserrat ruiz or tabatha ricci OR loma (but that would be mean)
Let's go JJ ......... with your finally revealed midriff.

ooof tough match for jj, i feel like motivated lipski could out-muscle her...

carla and chook were on ufc unfiltered this week and it was interesting enough, will report back in a bit

I don't think she's allowed to be on TUF. I remember PVZ wasn't allowed to be on TUF because she was below the US legal drinking age of 21 and they had alcohol freely available in the house so she couldn't go in.

She should get signed directly for sure though.
It would be stupidity to dont allow her into TUF because of US legal drinking age, mainly when in Czech she can freely drink from 18.

Bleda vs Lima

Last edited:
Andrade or Murphy look like the only other girls above Grasso who are still free.
I don't like her at 125 but if it gets the ufc to bring her in Emily Decote be a good short notice signing, then she can drop to 115.

Ack. Hate to be rooting against Lipski, but this is one time I have to. Go JJ!

Hopefully a good fight with minimal Couturean leaning!
jj better have her takedowns on point because she not gonna win standing and banging here.

happy for her but this now means we got 3 top 15 bw women on maternity leave holding up the rankings, although better her than Tecia I guess.

Back