Official Women's Division Discussion #27

Who else would like to see Lee vs Chook or Andrade after that display? Finally an interesting matchup at flyweight

I'm sure those are interesting matchups, but who is the champ going to fight?

She's already disposed of the top 4, which leaves the winner of Calder v Santos, of Araujo v Grasso and Lee herself. Wmmaddict made the point that Lee sounded terrified at the prospect of facing Val in her post fight conference and it's hard to disagree. I guess just give the shot and the $140k to any fresh face that actually wants the fight.

She said she doesn't feel like she's ready yet. She's being honest.

Val can fight Santos after she kills Wood
I'm sure those are interesting matchups, but who is the champ going to fight?

She's already disposed of the top 4, which leaves the winner of Calder v Santos, of Araujo v Grasso and Lee herself. Wmmaddict made the point that Lee sounded terrified at the prospect of facing Val in her post fight conference and it's hard to disagree. I guess just give the shot and the $140k to any fresh face that actually wants the fight.

Not sad about Jojua, plenty of better career choices for her than being beat up in a cage. Somewhat reassuring that the UFC dropped such a beauty, thought they were going overboard on the hot girl track.

Seeing as this was Jojua's 4th fight chances are she was in a Randa/ situation. They probably let her fight out her contract and choose to not resign. She will probably be in Bellator soon enough. She will fit in nicely with them. Pearl also said her last BKB fight was her last so good chance she ends up in Bellator as well.

Edit: The fact that Felicia was not also in that removed from roster list is surprising. She was also on her last fight of contract. Surprising to say the least.

Last edited:
I had a thought in the Kayla talking with bellator tread:
If they signed her they could do a wfw tournament to build her up imagine (if they were going tournament maybe they get Anderson as well)
Cyborg vs Cat \
Anderson vs Blencowe /
Kavanagh vs McCord \
Harrison vs Smith /

Obviously there's other fighters they could just throw in over Anderson but in my fake tournament the all aussie stand up sounded more fun.

Edit: The fact that Felicia was not also in that removed from roster list is surprising. She was also on her last fight of contract. Surprising to say the least.

They have sympathy for her. Her card placements:

Debut vs Anderson - Main Card.
VS Cyborg - PPV Co-Main.
VS Fairn - Co-Main.
VS Nunes - PPV Main Event.
VS Dumont - Main Card.
VS Letson - Co-Main.

She's their best 145 signing since Cyborg herself. Fee doesn't complain, puts on a show, easy to work with, and has potential. Also, the ever present "Maybe she could drop to 135?" question is always there for her.

Of course, the UFC can be unpredictable and do whatever, but I think Spencer will re-sign with them. Someone's gotta welcome Harrison to the UFC, or be there for Holm when she makes her return. You also have Letson, Wolf, Dumont, Ladd, and Fairn as potential Featherweights.

Ji Yeon exploded in popularity last year when she accidentally revealed in an interview that she's cousins with a member of kpop mega group BTS. has almost 600k IG followers:

didn’t see this posted yet. Karolina Sobek moves to 3-0 with 2 scaffold submissions in a row. Sobek is strangely wafish sometimes, but didn’t appear so in this fight.

Honestly was a bit disappointed here, I like Jindrova’s stand up, but her lack of grappling holds her back. It reminds me of Marta Waliczek & Roza Gummiena.

They have sympathy for her. Her card placements:

Debut vs Anderson - Main Card.
VS Cyborg - PPV Co-Main.
VS Fairn - Co-Main.
VS Nunes - PPV Main Event.
VS Dumont - Main Card.
VS Letson - Co-Main.

She's their best 145 signing since Cyborg herself. Fee doesn't complain, puts on a show, easy to work with, and has potential. Also, the ever present "Maybe she could drop to 135?" question is always there for her.

Of course, the UFC can be unpredictable and do whatever, but I think Spencer will re-sign with them. Someone's gotta welcome Harrison to the UFC, or be there for Holm when she makes her return. You also have Letson, Wolf, Dumont, Ladd, and Fairn as potential Featherweights.

I know it was fast but Rothwell vs de lima was co-main.

Really curious about the details of this one.

I could see the wmma fights being anything from amateur fights in the Lumpinee parking garage for just young Fairtex fighters, all the way to being actually fun & good with best prospects from the bigger gyms going at it.

Back