Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, so Invicta is on Thursday, something to do with American holidays I guess.
Saturday is the anniversary of that time Will Smith saved us all from the aliens
will-smith-2-1427201167.gif

Thursday, July 2 Invicta FC 40 Kansas City, KS
Ducote vs Lima UFC Fight Pass at 7 p.m. CT
Strawweight: Emily Ducote vs. Juliana Lima
Atomweight: Alesha Zappitella vs. Lindsey VanZandt
Flyweight: DeAnna Bennett vs. Victoria Leonardo
Featherweight: Chelsea Chandler vs. Liv Parker
Flyweight: Claire Guthrie vs. Laura Gallardo
Strawweight: Genia Goodin vs. Shelby Koren

There are updates on who is fighting. One can visit invictafc.com or post them here.

Oh yea. I forgot to mention that Miranda's injury probably has something to do with her eyes. She mentioned that she had her eyes dilated 6 times recently.

Invicta FC 41 on July 30

Strawweight: Janaisa Morandin vs. Montserrat Ruiz
Flyweight: Erin Blanchfield vs. Stephanie Geltmacher
Featherweight: Kaitlin Young vs. Latoya Walker
Strawweight: Cynthia Arceo vs. Itzel Esquivel
Flyweight: Caitlin Sammons vs. Claire Guthrie
Flyweight: Natalya Speece vs. Alexa Culp

Invicta is on thursday? Glad I noticed it here, would have missed otherwise :)

Hill vs. Waterson is a neat enough booking. Either Michelle gets to bounce back after the two losses or Hill delivers on her (yet another) try at getting relevant. Glad she got a bit more high profile match for all her cerronean activity again.

Hardly surprising Grusander is making her return at 115 with the signing of Frey & Hansen into UFC... https://www.mmaviking.com/minna-grusander-returning-as-strawweight-im-up-to-challenge-anyone/

Invicta is on thursday? Glad I noticed it here, would have missed otherwise :)

Hill vs. Waterson is a neat enough booking. Either Michelle gets to bounce back after the two losses or Hill delivers on her (yet another) try at getting relevant. Glad she got a bit more high profile match for all her cerronean activity again.

Hardly surprising Grusander is making her return at 115 with the signing of Frey & Hansen into UFC... https://www.mmaviking.com/minna-grusander-returning-as-strawweight-im-up-to-challenge-anyone/
Grusander made the decision last year, actually. She’s just (finally) getting vocal abaout wanting to fight again.

Grusander made the decision last year, actually.

Yeah, I know she had mentioned UFC/115 already before. I am fairly sure there was some posts about that stuff in this very thread back then. But it's hardly surprising she is "getting vocal about wanting to fight again" and getting an article about it which mentions the particular timing of Frey's UFC debut this particular timing.

Yeah, I know she had mentioned UFC/115 already before. I am fairly sure there was some posts about that stuff in this very thread back then. But it's hardly surprising she is "getting vocal about wanting to fight again" and getting an article about it which mentions the particular timing of Frey's UFC debut this particular timing.
She’s been vocal since early this year.

Sigh...

You once again contribute nothing, except your sad fucking attempt to throw your weight around and besserwisser. Go fuck yourself you drunk driving cunt.
I contribute a large chunk of the news in this thread that drives it. You can’t seem to have a slight disagreement without resorting to insulting the person disagreeing with you. Who’s actually bringing value to this thread?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I hope we don't get a bunch of 105ers moving up after Jinh got signed. I don't like watching fights with size mismatches. For all this time Alyse Anderson kept adding atomweight hashtags to most of her MMA relevant pictures. When she posted her recent booty pic everyone got distracted by the booty while I noticed that she used the hashtag strawweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.