Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious before dropping down to a more natural 125 lbs did Valentina Shevchenko ever
win a fight by TKO/KO or submission or was that something that came when she finally found
a weight class that didn't involve giving up a bunch of strength to bigger fighters.

I'm curious before dropping down to a more natural 125 lbs did Valentina Shevchenko ever
win a fight by TKO/KO or submission or was that something that came when she finally found
a weight class that didn't involve giving up a bunch of strength to bigger fighters.
Didn't she submit Pena at bantam? I'm not sure of any others.

I also liked Frey/Hansen - both had their moments and rounds 1 and 3 were pretty darn entertaining. Excellent groundwork by Hansen and Frey had her moments on the feet, and while her TDD held up, even that was neat enough. But yah, cool finish and glad Hansen was chosen to get a (public) bonus - kinda tells that UFC is planning to promote her to the demographic who roots for blondes with Statue de la Liberté tattoo :) Not that it wasn't worthy, but kinda obvious choice promotionally if they wanted to go with that. Anyway...

Actually I went back and checked come to find out 13 of the 19 wins that Valentina Shevchenko
have has come by KO/TKO/Submission with only 6 being by decision.

Hopefully Tabatha Ricci is more professional out of the box then what Mackenzie Dern was but
Ed Soares seems like a professional minded gym owner so I wouldn't expect bad behavior out
of Tabatha Ricci knowing that.

I know there’s gonna be some degenerates on here trying to get one of these Team DATE keychains

Status
Not open for further replies.