Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't like Hisae?! Another legend and pioneer (Yes, I like both Hisae and Satoko...maybe the most brutal two-fight series in MMA history....would've been nice to have had a rubber match). Nice work.

Jarl
Thanks. Satoko will get featured sometime down the line.

I don't remember this weird airborne position, and it is sort of boggling my mind trying to figure out how it might have come to be. Rose vs Paige.

pretty sure it was rose taking paige's back and pushing off the cage to get them both on to the ground... (off the top of my head)

All of WMMA is doing a top 15 KO/TKOs series starting here:

Actually started here:

Hey we survived the site migration.
There's a cool list of wmma fights to watch, written by Nick at wmmarankings. It includes where to watch. Anyone know why when I try to paste it here it says 'eek eek eek' instead of the actual link? Anyway check it out if interested.
Stay safe and healthy and happy everybody.

Last edited:
There's a cool list of wmma fights to watch, written by Nick at wmmarankings. It includes where to watch. Anyone know why when I try to paste it here it says 'eek eek eek' instead of the actual link? Anyway check it out if interested.

The site is banned due to some stupid shit that I do not really remember.

This Sunday’s Shooto show is canceled, which featured the semis of their super atomweight tournament.

Not WMMA, but I shared this with all of my relatives and close friends, and I want to share with you guys too, because I value you. This important information and mindset might make the difference between getting sick and being able to avoid it. It describes how to bring items into your home without bringing the virus in as well.

giphy.gif

I thought I was banned or something from all the shitposting I do. Few hours they said, felt like months.

Not WMMA, but I shared this with all of my relatives and close friends, and I want to share with you guys too, because I value you. This important information and mindset might make the difference between getting sick and being able to avoid it. It describes how to bring items into your home without bringing the virus in as well.

You're a good guy, thanks for posting this. I too practice sterile technique by never leaving the house.
<36>

Homeless Infant banned it because they wrote an article about a Q&A Megan Anderson had here and it pissed him off.

If u are bored cuz corona break u should check WWFC - Ukrainian organization they got some good WMMA fights

Magdalena Šormová -vs- Svetlana Gotsyk 1

Magdalena Šormová -vs- Svetlana Gotsyk 2

Anyone else been having these weird dreams lately?

Homeless Infant banned it because they wrote an article about a Q&A Megan Anderson had here and it pissed him off.

I believe that's correct, so, now Homeless is deceased (RIP) maybe another mod (@Jackonfire ? :p) could remove wmmarankings dot com from the censor filter?

Anyone else been having these weird dreams lately?

How I'm imagining this fight:

source.gif

They may bleed, sweat, and concuss each other but at least they won't cough on them :)

I believe that's correct, so, now Homeless is deceased (RIP) maybe another mod (@Jackonfire ? :p) could remove wmmarankings dot com from the censor filter?

How I'm imagining this fight:

source.gif

They may bleed, sweat, and concuss each other but at least they won't cough on them :)
That is certainly something I can bring up with the admins.

One of the few high profile mma retirements that has stuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.