Official Women's Division Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

You think this could mean the UFC signed her to fight Ashlee?

I hope you are right Miranda earned her shot, and serves Invicta right for making her fight Pearl instead of Porto now they miss out on that fight.

WMMA channels at war!

He didn't specifically mention WMMA Scene Now, but he did mention that the YouTuber in question steals phrases from Shelton Harrison, and I've noticed that WMMA Scene Now has begun many videos by saying "Alright, alright, alright" just like Shelton Harrison says to begin his own videos.

Is he referring to you, @leto1776 ?

Youtuber Disses WMMAddict
•Mar 15, 2020
WMMAddict

"The content here gets personal. You've been warned. If this is not your type of video don't listen or comment. The guy I'm talking to in this video will not be named but I have a suggestion for you... stop watching videos that you claim don't interest you. Stop insulting other youtubers and their content. We don't have to make videos that suit you."

WMMA channels at war!

He didn't specifically mention WMMA Scene Now, but he did mention that the YouTuber in question steals phrases from Shelton Harrison, and I've noticed that WMMA Scene Now has begun many videos by saying "Alright, alright, alright" just like Shelton Harrison says to begin his own videos.

•Mar 15, 2020
WMMAddict

"The content here gets personal. You've been warned. If this is not your type of video don't listen or comment. The guy I'm talking to in this video will not be named but I have a suggestion for you... stop watching videos that you claim don't interest you. Stop insulting other youtubers and their content. We don't have to make videos that suit you."

I literally said that if people want to watch the style of content those channels produce, to go check them out. Instead he got up in his emotions and chose to focus on perceived insults, because I called it gossip girl style of reporting.

So rather than focus on the positive, he got emotional and focused on the negative.
Here’s the video in question:

He got so emotional, his first reaction was to make a community post calling me a fat, lame weirdo.

keep in mind, I never actually mentioned his channel by name.

Seems the UFC academy at UFC PI Shanghai is back in session, and looks like 7-3 Road FC fighter Ming Shi has joined the student body:

I hate quoting myself, but the last time we talked about it is too far to go back. Who all are the current female fighters at the UFC Academy in Shanghai? I want to work on a feature about them.

Last edited:
Lol the YouTube peeps. Probably fighting over who gets to be Joanna's and Megan's #1 hater, since that's all they've been doing for a while.

Lol the YouTube peeps. Probably fighting over who gets to be Joanna's and Megan's #1 hater, since that's all they've been doing for a while.

WMMAddict has denounced his own previous harsh criticsms of Joanna, and he says that her fight against Weili has forever shut him up on that.

Zhang & Joanna Inspiration: Molly McCann vs Ashlee Evans-Smith
•Mar 15, 2020
WMMAddict

WMMA channels at war!

•Mar 15, 2020
WMMAddict

TDmIGZuo5OM7G1eEzxt9vYF7Y_Sfwb1iyS_t7liJXXB94ajNsMKlbDADnYfGS3DdEHM3yibCRMuiXXZo-tnwa6L_0dhbm2z0tFyT157-jGqogoxLSWpL_CWuYeHJjazS4OSbcMNKdTQzoigCD7bWvP-IaWWjxMcG85k

Bellator vet Bruna Vargas gets one in the win column:

edit:spelling

Last edited:
WMMAddict has denounced his own previous harsh criticsms of Joanna, and he says that her fight against Weili has forever shut him up on that.

Hopefully something else shuts him up about everything else. I listened to a few of his clips. Half his time he spends talking about himself and seems to know less than shit about technique. No idea why anyone posts his shit here.

Hopefully something else shuts him up about everything else. I listened to a few of his clips. Half his time he spends talking about himself and seems to know less than shit about technique. No idea why anyone posts his shit here.
That guy who posts his shit here must be a dumbass.
<LatsRickStory>

seems like yesterday this girl was complaining she's not getting signed because she's not posting semi-nude pictures of herself on IG

Ashlee just said there is a small chance she fights in a week vs a new opponent. So it is very possible that the fight vs Miranda is being considered.

that guy? i thought it was you who's talking in those videos
No. I found that I sound like Rod Serling when I've made some YouTube videos in the distant past. I don't sound like that guy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.