Official Women's Division Discussion #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck now we have to wait another 2 fuckin months to watch irene fight

Motherfucker. Wanted to see Aldana fight so bad. Dogshit.

I've enjoyed Stanley's last two fights but she's no Aldana.

Was looking to follow her on social media previously but couldn't find anything. Thanks for posting that.

I'm in the same boat W.R.T. Aldana.

Ham doesn't have a Facebook fan page, just a personal one, and unfortunately her allotment of 5000 friends is full :( Her IG account is okay, not nearly as active as other fighters, though.

ffs, dont the UFc have a random bantomweight they can lend invicta.

Brazil, home of next-level bureaucracy. Fucking things up exponentially once again.

I guess having a job description of 'Can Crusher' doesn't get you through US border control these days.

Is it Brazil's fault though? I thought it was US border control that causes this to keep happening. The Indian fighter was pulled weeks ago due to visa issues.
Keeps happening to fighters from all over, on UFC cards too.

Sadly for Esquibel Trump won't be prez soon enough to build a wall to stop Grasso from coming over and mugging her.

I'm down for watching Stanley get crushed by Niedźwiedź too

Maybe they can dig up what's left of Pacheco (anyone remember her?) after they threw her under the bus so Irene can get a shot at redemption.

I guess having a job description of 'Can Crusher' doesn't get you through US border control these days.

Is it Brazil's fault though? I thought it was US border control that causes this to keep happening. The Indian fighter was pulled weeks ago due to visa issues.

Sadly for Esquibel Trump won't be prez soon enough to build a wall to stop Grasso from coming over and mugging her.

I'm down for watching Stanley get crushed by Niedźwiedź too

In my experience, Brazil is a visa nightmare. From people I know that both live and lived there, they complain about dealing with the government. with respect to just about every issue. They often say that it is easier to deal with the US government, and tell me to STFU whenever I complain about things here.

So I would suspect that the problems usually lie on the Brazil side, but I can easily be wrong here.

its a bitch to get into the US

Im not allowed in (anxiety) without a whole host of doctors notes and the like and even then they can still turn me away.. apparently I might lower the tone...

Like America isnt full of nutjobs anyway, im saner than Trump and hes running for president.

According to an article Invicta posted on Facebook, the visas for the fighters were approved, but they never got the physical paperwork in time to make it here.

On three days notice? Doubt anyone who could actually make weight in time, would want to take that big of a risk.

Im not allowed in without a whole host of doctors notes and the like and even then they can still turn me away.

They're probably wary of having you hovering round their athlete's samples.

Especially in an Olympic year.

A few snags, but FC18 will still be a good card. Hopefully, since the Brazilian visas were actually approved, they can just postpone Aldana's match until then. I'd rather that then have Aldana face a short-notice fighter in a bout that, in all likelihood, may not affect the rankings.

Despite the changes, I'm still excited for 18. Hopefully, Kolekar can make it onto the FC19 card, too. I'm glad Invicta is still a thing. I've never been to an event live, but even watching from home is just more fun than the big UFC cards.

According to Shelby, the next SW title shot is still a horse race. Depends on performance of Rose vs KK and JoJo vs Andrade.

According to Shelby, the next SW title shot is still a horse race. Depends on performance of Rose vs KK and JoJo vs Andrade.

Interesting... I think it should pretty clearly be Rose vs KK winner. Jojo if she beats Andrade would be cool...but I think either should have another fight after that maybe. Especially Andrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back