Elections Official White House X(twitter) account posts “BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS” WHAT HAS JOE BIDEN DONE TO PREVENT GUN VIOLENCE?

But assault weapons are scary and people focus on them while the real threat is handguns.

Agree... I've never once been in a rough part of town and thought to myself "I hope that guy doesn't pull and ak-47 on me."

But the government doesn't care about banning handguns because citizens with handguns aren't a significant threat to better armed and armored government authorites.

Again as usual the democrats don't want to fix the source of most gun violence.

They scream and throw a fit when you talk criminal control.

Shit like this.

"CHARLOTTE — A Charlotte woman has been sentenced to prison for selling guns illegally to people who couldn’t buy them on their own.

In a news release Thursday, the Department of Justice said 27-year-old Kayrin English will spend two years in prison for her crimes.

Federal agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives found that between February 2020 and August 2021, English applied for 36 firearm purchase permits. She applied for seven more in September 2021, which is when agents approached her to interview her."

All she got was two year for this shit. She transferred 36 guns to people she knew could not but them but only got two years. It should have been at least 25 years minimum.

Last edited:
Instead of banning guns which will never happen due to the 2nd amendment

There needs be a law where it is mandatory for every man, woman child etc to own a gun and open carry

Holy fuck they are just determined to lose this election aren't they?
Don't know, but they sure do like promoting their weaknesses.

The whole "Bidenomics" thing was just...huh? You got people thinking you suck at handling the economy, and you gleefully give them a title to call it by?

They're either trying to lose, or they've got a bunch of retards on their PR team. Either way, not good campaigning.

Instead of banning guns which will never happen due to the 2nd amendment

There needs be a law where it is mandatory for every man, woman child etc to own a gun and open carry

So should we extend this to every right we have.

To assure freedom of speech every ot needs to be mandatory for every man, woman and child to stand on a street corner and make a speech at least once a month.

So should we extend this to every right we have.

To assure freedom of speech every ot needs to be mandatory for every man, woman and child to stand on a street corner and make a speech at least once a month.
Only just for the 2nd amendment, needs to be a law for everyone to own a gun and open carry since guns will never be banned and people will not give up their guns

Only solution is that everyone has to own a gun by law and have the freedom to open carry

It's not freedom if some people have guns but other don't, that is actually oppression to those who don't have guns

Again as usual the democrats don't want to fix the source of most gun violence.

They scream and throw a fit when you talk criminal control.

Shit like this.

"CHARLOTTE — A Charlotte woman has been sentenced to prison for selling guns illegally to people who couldn’t buy them on their own.

In a news release Thursday, the Department of Justice said 27-year-old Kayrin English will spend two years in prison for her crimes.

Federal agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives found that between February 2020 and August 2021, English applied for 36 firearm purchase permits. She applied for seven more in September 2021, which is when agents approached her to interview her."

All she got was two year for this shit. She transferred 36 guns to people she knew could not but them but only got two years. It should have been at least 25 years minimum.

Did the ATF cut her power, turn off their body cams, then storm her house at 0 dark 30 when they picked her up?

Only just for the 2nd amendment, needs to be a law for everyone to own a gun and open carry since guns will never be banned and people will not give up their guns

Only solution is that everyone has to own a gun by law and have the freedom to open carry

It's not freedom if some people have guns but other don't, that is actually oppression to those who don't have guns

It's not freedom of speech unless you exercise it by your standards which h is as stupid as your post.

A right does not mean you have to exercise it all the time everywhere by everyone.

Last edited:
"Assault weapons" is just a slimy buzzword that refers to ordinary semi-automatics that look scary because they have black aesthetics. An honest Tweet would be "Please just let us arbitrarily ban some semi-automatics, so we can create a precedent and eventually ban all of them." If they'd own that position, that would be one thing, but it's a combo of 1. dishonesty, and 2. taking you for an idiot and trying to trigger an emotional reaction with the buzzword so you go along with it. They think you're dumb.

This gun ban thing seems like a lazy makeshift solution to violence. If someone is going out of their way to hurt other people, I sincerely doubt the legal ramifications of owning various guns is going to stop them.

But I’m open to hearing otherwise.

Agree... I've never once been in a rough part of town and thought to myself "I hope that guy doesn't pull and ak-47 on me."

But the government doesn't care about banning handguns because citizens with handguns aren't a significant threat to better armed and armored government authorites.

yeah a better option is a typhoon 12 gauge semi auto slugs with banana mag... thats whats in my back seat...

Correct. And in order to get rid of handguns they have to get rid of long guns first

Story from a couple of days ago about how the huge crime drop from last year is continuing:

I know no one ever wants to give the administration credit for anything, but it is remarkable how many things in America have been getting dramatically better over the past three years.

I should also mention that the courts have decided that illegals can own firearms now, so there’s that. Soon, “asylum seekers” will be taking our guns as well as our jobs
Yup you will lose your landscaping position you went to school for.

Correct. And in order to get rid of handguns they have to get rid of long guns first

I'm not sure what point your making, but I do believe that one of the reasons for the focus on assault weapons is that they know it won't have any impact on gun homicides, so it will be easy to ban all guns if you start with long-guns first.

Alternately if you ban handguns, gun crime would drop significantly and it would be harder to make a case for banning long guns after.

Interestingly it's already illegal to own a shortened long-gun, this was passed in anticipation of a handgun ban that never happened.

I'm not sure what point your making, but I do believe that one of the reasons for the focus on assault weapons is that they know it won't have any impact on gun homicides, so it will be easy to ban all guns if you start with long-guns first.

Alternately if you ban handguns, gun crime would drop significantly and it would be harder to make a case for banning long guns after.

Interestingly it's already illegal to own a shortened long-gun, this was passed in anticipation of a handgun ban that never happened.
I don't understand the thinking there. They don't think that banning assault weapons would be effective at reducing murders and that's why they want to do it, and they think banning handguns would be effective so they don't want to do it?

Seems more likely that assault weapons are less popular, less justifiable, and tend to be involved in more high-profile shootings. No big change happens in America without popular support, and there isn't popular support for handgun bans so people who believe restricting weapon ownership can reduce shootings only have the one option.

But it's a weird conversation to have amid other policy interventions that seem to be working extremely well and are less controversial.

I believe we are saying the same thing. I think the ultimate goal is banning guns for most

Yup you will lose your landscaping position you went to school for.

It was a joke and a jab at people that always say they’re taking our jobs. No one wants to do lawn work or clean houses. But, I don’t agree that illegals should be able to own firearms.

Back