Official UFN 74 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With ya on Leicester , Swansea, Chelsea but I feel that Bournemouth will get a draw here, also got parlays involving Atletico and Atletico fh/sh, Bayern and Real thinking about Barca as well
tbh I have no clue on soccer, I just tail blindly and play with my guts. thats why doing soccer sportsbetting makes me feel like a fucking degenerate. I know I'm just throwing money away most likely :(

With ya on Leicester , Swansea, Chelsea but I feel that Bournemouth will get a draw here, also got parlays involving Atletico and Atletico fh/sh, Bayern and Real thinking about Barca as well

I'm steering clear of Tottenham after Pochettini's absurd substitution of Kane last week at the 60min mark, that led to putting them on the backfoot & spunking their 2 goal lead against a side they were beating handily.

Bournemouth scare me too. Very stout in defence & they were flat out robbed away at Anfield last week. Ref had such a poor game he's since been demoted to 4th official duties. Still fancy WHam to win as they have more game winners in Payet/Kouyate/Sakho, but it won't be an easy win

I'm steering clear of Tottenham after Pochettini's absurd substitution of Kane last week at the 60min mark, that led to putting them on the backfoot & spunking their 2 goal lead against a side they were beating handily.

Bournemouth scare me too. Very stout in defence & they were flat out robbed away at Anfield last week. Ref had such a poor game he's since been demoted to 4th official duties. Still fancy WHam to win as they have more game winners in Payet/Kouyate/Sakho, but it won't be an easy win

Harry Kane is also questionable for tmr, hes not 100% in form, going small, its Leicester after all

RFA bettable winners

Barcelos
Junior
Higo

Ended up .1u lol

Harry Kane is also questionable for tmr, hes not 100% in form, going small, its Leicester after all

Are you from the UK, mate?
If yes & if you get the chance, can you find out the odds being offered on a E/W bet for both Mahrez & Alexis Sanchez to finish top Prem goalscorer for me, plz.

If Mahrez is north of 40/1 I may have to phone my dad & have him nip to the bookies for me. The futures betting on soccer here in the States is proper shite!

soccer

had a push today with sevilla PK vs malaga. n'zonzi showing hes stoke at heart with the red card lol. should have thrown a little on PSG but at -222 i wasnt so sure

i put 90 to win 93 on swansea ML then 35 to win 85 on the draw

what do you guys think about this parlay?
atletico madrid + real madrid + juventus 100 pays 99..im kind of worried about juventus, i would put bayern in there but im not sure about that either. both should win but im hesitant. atletico should win here, might throw something on their ML and the spread

i wonder what the jacare vs romero odds are going to be. i think jacare wins that fight

nada on RFA for me.

tennis

incredible cincinatti continues.. fed-express is full steam ahead, too.. tomorrow i'm PRAYING fed is evens vs murray, PLZ PLZ PLZ.

and i swear dolg can give djok a run for his money, at least early. eyeing a dolg s1 play.

I'm seeing him at -166.5, Is he worth it at that price?

Are you from the UK, mate?
If yes & if you get the chance, can you find out the odds being offered on a E/W bet for both Mahrez & Alexis Sanchez to finish top Prem goalscorer for me, plz.

If Mahrez is north of 40/1 I may have to phone my dad & have him nip to the bookies for me. The futures betting on soccer here in the States is proper shite!

Sanchez is 26.00, Mahrez is 151. E/W pays out top 4, don't think Mahrez is a realistic option but it#'s way north of the 40/1 you were hoping for!

Only bets so far for todays footy is Wrexham 3-1 doubled with Tranmere win for a free bet. Tranmere shouls win and were decent enough odds at home and most of our games have finished 3-1 so far, even the one we lost. Last saturday we won 3-0 but the rubbish weather will probably see us concede since we knock it about at the back a bit and look at times suspect from set pieces.

Got a free

Soccer

Just added another last minute $10 parlay Man Utd-Swansea-Bayern-Norwich pays $70

Newcastle are without their best player(Sissoko) & another of their decent players is suspended (Janmaat- right back). Depay vs 2nd string right back is a tantalizing prospect & the ridiculously slow Steven Taylor in the back 4 tells me Rooney should be having a big day.

Norwich are the risky part of the bet. They're at home though where they do well & they've a really vibrant midfield that have goals in them. One of Stoke's best players is out injured(Shawcross) but their star signing Shaqiri starts. Tough one to call & took a risk on the home side as Stoke don't look great offensively to me.

i'm literally betting half my bankroll in burkman. cote has nothing for him.

soccer
EPL
West Ham United vs Bournemouth AFC
West Ham @ 2.37 - $50

Sunderland vs Swansea City
Swansea @ 2.10 - $400
Swansea -1 @ 3.23 - $150

Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester @ 2.65 - $100

Swansea+Chelsea @ 3.38 - $50

Norwegian Tippeligaen

Stab

Thats an interesting fight to put half your bankroll on

Only thing to worry about is that Burkman has brainfarts. But other than that Cote's whole game seems to be get in the guard + elbows these days. So yeah Burkman should destroy him.

Only thing to worry about is that Burkman has brainfarts. But other than that Cote's whole game seems to be get in the guard + elbows these days. So yeah Burkman should destroy him.

Thats an interesting fight to put half your bankroll on

Guess scared money don't make no money ! I do favour burkman also but think it hits the overs, cotes tough to last the overs or possibly to a decision and feel burkman should get 2 rounds in but it is a close fight.

Yep, Fed is on destroyer mode... he dusted Lopez in straights.

Btw, is this you catching that Fed ball ?

haha, no, tho it should've been! i was supposed to go to ohio for this event, but it fell through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back