Official UFN 73 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM big $$$$$ to start the night :)

WTF 30-27s?

Love it when they throw that 30-27 out there last to remove the worry

rofl 30-27 Saenz? terrible scorecard but 29-28 for either guy would have been fair.

Kakai 9 years younger... didn't look it

Good shit brah

Always bet on white :)

boom! ship the SU and Decision. even for the night now

I turn 26 in November, we can be sad together lol.

We're pretty much the same age then, even better. I definitely gotta get over there so we can tear the country up. Rille and Plekz can come too (not sure about the other Swedes here) it'd be a degen parade. You guys gotta get me one of those giant cakes with a hora that pops out to greet me with, though.

find it odd I didn't have the over in that one when I have over/under in pretty much every other

Saenz got taken down in round 2 and missed the majority of his punches. Kakai controlled that round with the jab for the most part. Was a clear round for Kakai imo. It came down to the 1st round imo.

only Ortiz by sub in the next

and o2.5 in the RR's. late sub?

Saenz got taken down in round 2 and missed the majority of his punches. Kakai controlled that round with the jab for the most part. Was a clear round for Kakai imo. It came down to the 1st round imo.

both guys had 1 td in round 2 and saenz landed a few more punches and was pressing the action

Oh shit...Little League baseball gambling starting next week.

its time to stop counting take downs that lead to no offense as some huge round changing moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back