Official UFN 59 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A four man parlay of Pendred, Hall, Cerrone, and Siver pays over 41:1. So...go SIVER!

Hope you hit man! Nothing would be funnier to see the hype train derail... Don't think it will though

mcregor not in round 1 is my biggest bet, I either stay at 27 or 89 goes in my account

did conor predict r2 or r1 this fight will finish ?

I hear conor talk and it just goes over my head sounds like static background noise

McGregor round 2 (0.5u) McGregor sub (0.1u)

Also got the U2.5 (available on euro books) on several chalky parlays.

This Conor circus is getting to be a bit much.

"If you wanna make some money, he goes down on 2"

-Connor McGregor on the embbebed videos.

Just put 10u on Connor ML to minimize my Bendo loss. Damn it.

I thought he said within 2 minutes of the first on the PPV interview. hmmm

Didn't conor say the first 2 minutes?

cheers :D

ill be hoping siver changes the line 360 but doubt it :redface:

ohh it would be so sweet to see Connor get knocked into next week. He is just delusional.

He said two minutes many times, I think that's what he must mean, not round 2.

I've got a 4 man parlay of Tibau, Hall, Cerrone, Connor.

Connor better not get starched.

I feel really bad for Denis Siver. It feels like the whole world wants to see him lose. The negative energy directed at him in that arena will be huge tonight.

I've got a bet on the under 1.5 rounds to go 5-1 tonight. My only loss being on Sean Spencer.

lol... at that fight.. I bet my way into a standstill on that one, with quite a bit of money on Benson, and then reversed to Cerrone, and then changed back to have about even regardless of outcome.. Woohoo COWBOY!! :)

I wanted you to checkout my site because I thought you were a really nice guy and I really valued your opinion. Begging is a bit of a nasty word to use don't you think? I was trying to be nice to you. It looks like it got thrown back in my face.

You're the one that's coming after me here mate. I have NEVER come after you. Why don't you check my post history and see about that for yourself?

You can ban me all you want mate. I'll just keep signing up. You can't ban anyone from anything on the internet. It's impossible.

I love this place, I love discussing fights and I feel like I add some value to this thread, but every now and again I get attacked and when that happens I'll always fight my corner.

You started this dude, why can't you just leave me alone?

You are seriously bagging on me for saying that Cathal Pendred was a terrible bet?

There's just no need for it. I come here to discuss fights, not to get bullied. Go pick a fight with someone else.

This is the last thing that I'm going to say on it - don't try to play the "you are bullying me card". This entire discussion started with you saying this: "When Spencer stuffs every single one of his takedowns and boxes his ears off for 3 rounds people will be claiming it was just a value bet at dog odds." You are the one trying to poke fun of people taking a stab at an underdog, yet you see nothing wrong with capping Spencer at 90%. Someone then questions Spencer's record and you say "you must be related to Pendred". Someone then mentions the hometown advantage, and you say it won't matter. You are like a brick wall.

After that, you then go full e-breakdown mode and say "you are a terrible bettor". If you want to open that can of worms, I'd be glad to tally up your ROI further back than I already have. I already did this pretty far back and stopped prior to your big losing month in March 2014. I will bet a lot of money you are not yielding a 10%, and my guess it's 5% or less. And you are charging for that....

or maybe he means 2 minutes, barely any money on this fight, just a small action play on mcgoat @ round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back