Official UFN 59 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol 0-0 Draw jk. I hopew Zwicker's bum ass got it/

No idea who won, mostly cuz this is in Zwicker's backyard, aka the Reservation.

o1.5 was easy money.

Home town decision incoming even though I feel it was 1-1 and the third round was a coinflip.

Just terrible all round really...

Someone just posted the Computstats and Alexander outlanded Zwicker by 30 strikes. He also had more takedowns and control. He should take this...

Yay +400 parlay. .25 to win 1U.

1zuiwz.png

Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Won money o the worst fight ever. :p

Someone just posted the Computstats and Alexander outlanded Zwicker by 30 strikes. He also had more takedowns and control. He should take this...

If u watched the fight you would know houston lost

LOL!? 30-27 houston one card?

zwicker got the W which is all that matters, but WHAT!? lol

I think it was a coinflip mate. I don't see how you could score the third round in favour of either guy.

To be fair i stopped paying attention after the second round, but i had it 20-18 for the other guy going into it

let's do this georgi~~ guillotine!

To be fair i stopped paying attention after the second round, but i had it 20-18 for the other guy going into it

That's impossible because Zwicker spent 75% of the first round controlled on his back...

Yay +400 parlay. .25 to win 1U.
1zuiwz.png

Nice Tebow!

Damm.. Zwicker is bad.

Bad. As in the circa 1875 definition. Not the 80s - 10s definition meaning "hip" lol ... just bad. An adjective meaning terrible. Yes. He is.

Well,I'm not sure 30 total shots were thrown muh less landed :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back