Official UFN 59 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitemare seems to be fighting under water

Clear round for Gonzalez, but knowing the judges can't score boxing it's a toss up.

10-9 zaromskis prolly first

10-9 zaromskis second

f m l. gonzalez gassed after 2 minutes. both did, but gonz worse.

Its close but i think Gonzales is being a bit more agresive. Probably 20-18

Looks like Bookmaker removed all of the Bellator lines right at 6pm PST. They used to take away each fight one-by-one. Guess my original bets are final since I can't add anything else now.
seems really stupid of them

Bellator lines are back up on Bookmaker, with adjust times.

Have you guys seen some of the new odds? Kelvin "Struggled With Rick Story" Gastelum is -140 against Tyron Woodley(+105)? Really? Why? I find T-Wood to be boring as hell, who basically gets KOs by accident, but the athleticism edge here is enormous, and Woodley has the wrestling edge. Gastelum getting badly overrated based on the Ellenberger 1st round sub?

absolutely the type of fight where decisions will be everywhere. I had Gonzo 1 and no idea 2

Have you guys seen some of the new odds? Kelvin "Struggled With Rick Story" Gastelum is -140 against Tyron Woodley(+105)? Really? Why? I find T-Wood to be boring as hell, who basically gets KOs by accident, but the athleticism edge here is enormous, and Woodley has the wrestling edge. Gastelum getting badly overrated based on the Ellenberger 1st round sub?

I thought Twood would be a decent fave but Ive been wrong on Gastelum every fight

furniture show hosted by Common?

watch that bs takedown win him the fight..f- mma

i think it'll be 2 29-28's for zaromskis.

i hope i'm wrong.

I thought Twood would be a decent fave but Ive been wrong on Gastelum every fight

Yeah. I could see Gastelum winning, but stylistically T-Wood should be around the -200 area here. Woodley isn't an automatic or anything, but he's better than Gastelum at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back