Official UFN 42 (Henderson vs. Khabilov) Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcgregor -263 on sportsinteraction.

think he'll be -400 or worse on 5d / normal books whenever it releases

Dat bjj :D don't know why I didn't put more on the line. After I told you about it at +1000 it went down GF got in at +225. Free money, can't wait to kill it on the next one as well.

Damn Bobby Green's family were the victim's of a drive by shooting, his brother died and other members of his family were wounded..

Usually drive by shootings are accidental and by chance, rarely done as retaliation for being involved in a gang or anything like that. Prolly a mass murderer on the loose. Sucks for bobby

Dat bjj :D don't know why I didn't put more on the line. After I told you about it at +1000 it went down GF got in at +225. Free money, can't wait to kill it on the next one as well.

yea man, i wish i bet more on that +1000, i'm glad i got SOMETHING on it, hehe, when i realized how good it was, i did 3x as much again at +225, wish it was all +1000! lol

thx again for that one :) tried to PM you but your inbox was full

malfacine was huge for me, too

I'm on it, but the max bet is $121 risk lol.

hate that, but i'm pretty sure that'll be the best price we see, don't you?

i'd bet prolly 4 or 5u on it if i could (so i'll do just that if it IS the price we're given at 5d)

Usually drive by shootings are accidental and by chance, rarely done as retaliation for being involved in a gang or anything like that. Prolly a mass murderer on the loose. Sucks for bobby

how can a drive by shooting be accidental??

BTW to anyone who wasn't impressed with Shoeface on the TUF finale on Saturday then take this into account. It's now been confirmed that the dude literally started training MMA in 2013 and was a pure BJJ guy just last year!! LOL! Warlley and him have such great potential in the UFC if the UFC is patient with them and lets em grow before throwing them to the wolves.

BTW it's been confirmed Shoeface will drop to 185 for his next fight in the UFC and Warlley is dropping to 170.

Last edited:
Which guy is Shoeface?

Carlos Junior, his nickname in portuguese is Cara De Sapato which in english is Shoeface :D BTW he also said in an interview that a lot of Brazilians doubted his cardio and how he'd do in a 3 round fight (since all his pro fights and tuf fights ended in a finish in the 1st round) so he said he didn't go for the finish both so he could get 3 round experience and to prove the doubters wrong. That was probably the best performance like probably ever in high level MMA from a guy who's done MMA for less than a year now.

Last edited:
nhl finals

was back and forth for a while on the pick, here. imo, it's super close. i give a TINY edge to LA, just because i think their depth is a little better and quick's sealed the deal in the playoffs, unlike lundqvist in the past. but nyr's depth has been arguably the key to their success, too. dominic freakin moore has been ridiculous, a 4th liner..

at +150, i think they're clearly the play. i'd say maybe 2u or so.

i did 5u, but note that i have a playoff pool that i do for a few hundy.. and i picked LA in that one, so i'm doing more on nyr than i'm recommending due to that.

full props are not up yet, btw, for series games & what not. i am almost assuredly doing another O5.5/O6.0 line at -150ish if that's the price, probably 4u or so.

BTW to anyone who wasn't impressed with Shoeface on the TUF finale on Saturday then take this into account. It's now been confirmed that the dude literally started training MMA in 2013 and was a pure BJJ guy just last year!! LOL! Warlley and him have such great potential in the UFC if the UFC is patient with them and lets em grow before throwing them to the wolves.

BTW it's been confirmed Shoeface will drop to 185 for his next fight in the UFC and Warlley is dropping to 170.

i agree, both can be solid ufc fighters.

think shoeface will go 205 or drop all the way to 285?

also, abreu's gonna be around for a while, if he sticks w/it, and pezao if he drops to 205

Yup, by far the best prospects to come out of TUF Brazil in my opinion!

Good to see after being a little dissapointed with the talent level on the TUF Brazil series overall. But I think both those guys can do great at WW and LHW/MW respectively. Shoeface kinda reminds me of a smaller Werdum and Warlley is a fucking monster - what a scary combination of skills/talent, physical ability and age (time to develop)!

I'm hovering towards mostly underdogs as well as many of you guys. Before the tape-watching commences I'm liking/considering bets on:

Yves Edwards
Bryan Caraway
Rustam Khabilov
John Dodson

The Sanchez/Pearson fight I'm probably gonna stay away from unless lines shift a lot or I see some good props and RDA/High I obviously favor Dos Anjos but I'm not sure really sure where to cap it.

I'm hovering towards mostly underdogs as well as many of you guys. Before the tape-watching commences I'm liking/considering bets on:

Yves Edwards
Bryan Caraway
Rustam Khabilov
John Dodson

The Sanchez/Pearson fight I'm probably gonna stay away from unless lines shift a lot or I see some good props and RDA/High I obviously favor Dos Anjos but I'm not sure really sure where to cap it.

I can't play Dodson at those odds (Even though I think he wins this fight easily) but I will probably be making plays on the first 3. Still thinking about a play on High. I think High is underrated but this is his first cut to LW and RDA is very good.

so far i just have these:

100 for 89.71 RDA -265 & Mousasi -265 (ufn 41)
100 for 80.78 RDA -265 & Abreu -320 (tuf brazil 3)
100 for 101.80 RDA -265 & Bendo -215

not sure on the other ones for the 6/7 card yet.

do i bother hoping that diego +3.5 will be playable (and not -200 or worse)?

where do you guys watch old fights? i would like to do some research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back