Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly rille31. They are in a lose/void situation. Unibet are dirty like that.

Unibet fixed the carmont via Decision now and I tried to get some confirmation on what would happen if it hit, and the customer support or w/e pretty much dodged the question over and over.

Unibet fixed the carmont via Decision now and I tried to get some confirmation on what would happen if it hit, and the customer support or w/e pretty much dodged the question over and over.

which unibet are you using? as in which country?

Exactly rille31. They are in a lose/void situation. Unibet are dirty like that.

Surely how much $$ came in on the prop will be the determining factor? I mean if its Just a few grand they may let it slide, if its a significant amount then they'll be more likely to implement some under handed tactics IF they can do so in their respective countries.

I mean I'm not sure of the structure of Unibet but if Unibet (Australia) is run independently from Unibet (UK) or whatever then it may be different policies for different Countries.

I personally wouldn't touch a bad line like that even if I could. I mean whats the benefit? a quick buck? and the disadvantage? being limited or bet not being honored. If you are a long term winner you wouldn't need to pick off bad lines like that anyway.

And good to see so many Swedish people in this thread, I always wondered what it would be like to live in those beautiful peaceful countries like Sweden and Norway.

I personally wouldn't touch a bad line like that even if I could. I mean whats the benefit? a quick buck? and the disadvantage? being limited or bet not being honored. If you are a long term winner you wouldn't need to pick off bad lines like that anyway.

And good to see so many Swedish people in this thread, I always wondered what it would be like to live in those beautiful peaceful countries like Sweden and Norway.

I dunno man, I've hit some pretty ridiculous lines and never had a problem with them voiding after the fact. I have honestly not heard of a situation like this other than from Unibet. Worst case would normally be that they void the bet before the fight or the bet hits and they slash the odds to something in the intended range.

Also, here in Denmark (no shout out on the "beautiful peaceful countries" list? :icon_cry2) all bookies that aqcuires a gambling license has to follow certain standards and cannot just throw some T&C's at you if you've been screwed over. It's not the same wild west market as it used to be. It might be dumb to do this on Unibet - but in general I'm not gonna stop putting a non-suspicious sized bet on lines that have crazy value anytime soon. It's not my fault that they keep messing up, if anything they should use the money they're losing on double checking their lines before release - at least that is my stance.

I don't know shit about unibet but did I mention that I love Scandinavian women in my tenure as a reg itt?

n20480927392_429447_7473.jpg

borat-nice.gif

that is all I have to say on the matter. Have a good day, everyone.

Tennis
Gasquet hits, Hewitt loses. Damn it, Hewitt lost some games which he definitely shouldn't have lost.

Basbal
Down -.12 units y'day in the baseball. Currently stand -8.97.Here's a few picks for anybody chasing their losses from French open this morning.

BlueJays -118 2 units
TEX rangers -1 (-117) (darvish) 2 units
Tigers +114 1.75 units
Parlay: WhiteSox -1 & SF Giants -1 +251 1.75 units
LA Angels -1 (-107) 1.75 units
RedSox -107 1.5 units

Bol today all. Here's hoping we get 6 kountermove freerolls on saturday.

Man some books I hear about are soo scummy. One of the benefits of having online gambling regulated in my country is that they can't do anything too dodgy . My book opened Carmont/Phillopou over 2.5 rounds at like +120 and the under at +100 (obviously a mistake) . I pounded the over and they paid up no dramas.

In fact the only time they have denied a payout was when they were late in pulling a fight down and I bet on a guy who had already won (which is fair enough) . There was no closing of my account, no stern telling off or any other nonsense I hear other books do in circumstances like that

Great new Midget! hope it hits for you man. My book uses a lot of european lines so I am checking my book every five minutes!

This thread has been a good read. If anything I was considering signing up with Unibet to hit the Carmont dec line, but noticed it has changed now.

After reading this thread it sounds like I'm better off not signing up with them. For those of you who do have accounts with them I've noticed something else that looks off (nowhere near the Carmont decsion).

Similar to what ninjadeathcult mentions above:
Munoz vs Mousais goes the distance
Unibet Yes +100
Ladbrokes No +120

I think the fight probably goes the distance, and I'd be worried about Unibet voiding, but you could basically risk the ITD bet by placing the same at Unibet.

I'll have to check this thread after the event to see if they honoured the Carmont dec bet or not. Good luck to you who've placed it.

I think if you're gonna do MMA betting, just go with 5Dimes or Bookmaker. They have a MMA betting base and it would not be wise of them to pull any stunts, and 5Dimes hasn't pulled anything on me yet (granted I'm a pretty small player)

Tennis
Gasquet hits, Hewitt loses. Damn it, Hewitt lost some games which he definitely shouldn't have lost.

tell me about it. lost 4 freakin units. murray was fine, up 2 sets, and mysteriously blows the 3rd. i hate clay ><

tell me about it. lost 4 freakin units. murray was fine, up 2 sets, and mysteriously blows the 3rd. i hate clay ><

That 3rd set was so pathetic. Na Li fucked one of my parlays too.

This thread has been a good read. If anything I was considering signing up with Unibet to hit the Carmont dec line, but noticed it has changed now.

After reading this thread it sounds like I'm better off not signing up with them. For those of you who do have accounts with them I've noticed something else that looks off (nowhere near the Carmont decsion).

Similar to what ninjadeathcult mentions above:
Munoz vs Mousais goes the distance
Unibet Yes +100
Ladbrokes No +120

I think the fight probably goes the distance, and I'd be worried about Unibet voiding, but you could basically risk the ITD bet by placing the same at Unibet.

I'll have to check this thread after the event to see if they honoured the Carmont dec bet or not. Good luck to you who've placed it.

Yea, that line in particular I feel is moreso "off" on Ladbrokes than Unibet since it's a five rounder and under 2

Last edited:
I know I've been stating the obvious but I'll say it another time for clear measure: Styles make fights!!!!

With that in mind I have a huge underdog play that I have a sneaking suspicion will hit like many of the underdogs that have been coming through.

Mark Munoz @ +230 is hard not to consider taking. I will always take a fighter who has more ways to win a fight. I can see Munoz taking Gegard down and then basically ground and pounding him for a split decision win.

Moussaka got exposed in the lawal fight. This same fighter who drawled against Keith jardine. The odds are again wrong in this circumstance. Take Munoz and don't be surprised if this fight is totally different than what oddsmakers put the lines at.

Damn it, barry. I was gonna bet on Munoz but now i cant off of principle.

Small stab on the barnatt sub prop at +900, the guy has just as many subs as kos and has been working on his ground game, those long limbs are perfect for chokes

Renzo giving the greatest interview in the history of the mma hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back