Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 3 french open

2 biggies for me tomorrow -- murray's match & hewitt's match

2u murray/golubev U33.5
1.5u murray -2.5 sets

2u hewitt +2.5 sets
2.5u hewitt +6

0.5u gasquet -2.5 sets
1u gasquet -5.5

0.5u ebden +2.5 sets
1u ebden +9

0.75u brands +2.5 sets
1u brands +6

1u seppi/giraldo O37.5

0.5u ferrer/sijsling U28.5

0.5u istomin/stakhovsky O38

0.5u klahn +5 (carryover from prior day)
In for the -5.5 Gasquet and the Hewitt +2.5 sets. Cheers!

gl to us on those two tomorrow, blunt :)

and yea, you echo my thoughts (as usual, wth!) on fabio, so hard to finish the dude

Yeah it seems we've been on the same page with a lot of fights recently, I like to think it's b/c we're geniuses but could be coincidence too. That being said, if I can get something nice on Stipe itd I might take a stab at it.

Put a unit on over 182.5 point in Heat/Pacers, looking good. Gonna lol hard if my Pacers +6 hits too. The Pacers blew this game

Blanco - Probably the epitome of the term flake. He has all the tools in the world to beat a lot of FWs on any given night - decent wrestling, mixes his TDs well with his striking, good power with varied striking that has improved a lot since his regional days and pretty decent cardio. But he just doesn't wanna win a fight or something. Fought decent against Arantes, if not for the point deduction the 3rd round might have been very different and could have gone on to possibly win it 29-28. He has a tendency of getting into firefights, got dropped by both Arantes & Sicilia but to his credit recovered quick enough.

Ogle - Ogle is...poor, really. I really thought he would make a move down to 135 after his last fight. The only thing he has going for him ever is his toughness. Oliviera took 3 rounds to sub him, Miller had his back for like 7 minutes in total and couldn't sub him and Ogle actually came back in the 3rd to beat Miller's ass up. He's also very basic in everything (which isn't a bad thing at all) such as his boxing.

Blanco will have a lot of positives going for him in this fight. His size, strength, raw power and wrestling, both offensive & defensively. I highly doubt Ogle can take Blanco down, even Arantes had to fight tooth and nail to put Blanco on his ass. Sam Sicilia had Blanco rocked, pinned up against the fence and couldn't take him down either. Ogle doesn't possess sufficient power for Blanco to be worried about, although like I mentioned above Blanco has been dropped in his past few fights.

Possible Bets:
Blanco + Alcantara parlay
Blanco by decision

Blanco - Probably the epitome of the term flake. He has all the tools in the world to beat a lot of FWs on any given night - decent wrestling, mixes his TDs well with his striking, good power with varied striking that has improved a lot since his regional days and pretty decent cardio. But he just doesn't wanna win a fight or something. Fought decent against Arantes, if not for the point deduction the 3rd round might have been very different and could have gone on to possibly win it 29-28. He has a tendency of getting into firefights, got dropped by both Arantes & Sicilia but to his credit recovered quick enough.

Ogle - Ogle is...poor, really. I really thought he would make a move down to 135 after his last fight. The only thing he has going for him ever is his toughness. Oliviera took 3 rounds to sub him, Miller had his back for like 7 minutes in total and couldn't sub him and Ogle actually came back in the 3rd to beat Miller's ass up. He's also very basic in everything (which isn't a bad thing at all) such as his boxing.

Blanco will have a lot of positives going for him in this fight. His size, strength, raw power and wrestling, both offensive & defensively. I highly doubt Ogle can take Blanco down, even Arantes had to fight tooth and nail to put Blanco on his ass. Sam Sicilia had Blanco rocked, pinned up against the fence and couldn't take him down either. Ogle doesn't possess sufficient power for Blanco to be worried about, although like I mentioned above Blanco has been dropped in his past few fights.

Possible Bets:
Blanco + Alcantara parlay
Blanco by decision

I like Blanco+Alantara as well

Might play Blanco ITD. He's pretty relentless and doesn't give a fuck. I could see him catching Ogle and finishing him brutally. If there's a good line, I'll hit it.

Might play Blanco ITD. He's pretty relentless and doesn't give a fuck. I could see him catching Ogle and finishing him brutally. If there's a good line, I'll hit it.

If there's one thing that Andy Ogle is good at, it's taking shots to the face.

How many times have you seen an axe break in battle? Unlike swords, axes are pretty darn sturdy.

As for Blanco, I personally wouldn't want to back a guy who's nicknamed after a menstrual pad.

Yeah it seems we've been on the same page with a lot of fights recently, I like to think it's b/c we're geniuses but could be coincidence too. That being said, if I can get something nice on Stipe itd I might take a stab at it.

Traitor!! Haha :)

I think Blanco could definitely KO Ogle, though I'm sticking more to the decision outcome. Ogle's face ends up redder than beetroot after ever fight, and Miller had him on queer street in the first round.

If there's one thing that Andy Ogle is good at, it's taking shots to the face.

How many times have you seen an axe break in battle? Unlike swords, axes are pretty darn sturdy.

As for Blanco, I personally wouldn't want to back a guy who's nicknamed after a menstrual pad.

Ogle hasn't been finished in his pro career yet but he lost his last amateur fight by TKO. Judging by the past two events, crazier things have happened. Blanco has lost two in a row so he either wants to make a statement or cruise to a UD.

Al also completey fucked his shit up on tuf, iirc. Blanco's another guy with a ton of talent but is a complete flake. Ogle's tough, well rounded, and has huge heart. Talent wise, Blanco blows Ogle out of the water, but I don't think Blanco has a brain that works properly and he could definitely lose this by just being dumb in there and not working enough, or forgetting the rules and gettting himself dq'd.

Another itd play for me on Blanco possibly, depending on the odds. Maybe parlay material, I just have trouble trusting him to win a dec when he's so stupid sometimes and his workrate can drop pretty low as well, which is never good for Dec's obviously

Just checked Blanco's profile at bestfightodds and... holy mama!!! he's been the favorite in ALL of fights yet he never performs up to expectations.

Just checked Blanco's profile at bestfightodds and... holy mama!!! he's been the favorite in ALL of fights yet he never performs up to expectations.

I posted about this in the other thread right before O closed it . Yeah I wasn't sure what to make of that? he is either overrated or he only takes fights that are favourable to him.

I know I've been stating the obvious but I'll say it another time for clear measure: Styles make fights!!!!

With that in mind I have a huge underdog play that I have a sneaking suspicion will hit like many of the underdogs that have been coming through.

Mark Munoz @ +230 is hard not to consider taking. I will always take a fighter who has more ways to win a fight. I can see Munoz taking Gegard down and then basically ground and pounding him for a split decision win.

Moussaka got exposed in the lawal fight. This same fighter who drawled against Keith jardine. The odds are again wrong in this circumstance. Take Munoz and don't be surprised if this fight is totally different than what oddsmakers put the lines at.

I know I've been stating the obvious but I'll say it another time for clear measure: Styles make fights!!!!

With that in mind I have a huge underdog play that I have a sneaking suspicion will hit like many of the underdogs that have been coming through.

Mark Munoz @ +230 is hard not to consider taking. I will always take a fighter who has more ways to win a fight. I can see Munoz taking Gegard down and then basically ground and pounding him for a split decision win.

Moussaka got exposed in the lawal fight. This same fighter who drawled against Keith jardine. The odds are again wrong in this circumstance. Take Munoz and don't be surprised if this fight is totally different than what oddsmakers put the lines at.

Moussaka. I like that name.

Gotta love the Djoker.

After Djok lost to Stan at the Aus Open this year my mate saw him in St Kilda (A trendy suburb of Melbourne) in an italian restaurant by himself eating a pizza surrounded by a handful of ladies making them all laugh eating his pizza and having a great time

you say munoz has more ways to win a fight then say he will win it by a very close split decision?

SBSB.jpg

He's a hybrid fighter. The bastard child of UFC's Nico Musoke and Mortal Kombat's Baraka.

tumblr_lpzg6qGDxy1qcs1kh.gif

I thought he was talking about Mufasa from the lion king

This BarryGood Dude is good for a laugh :icon_lol:

How does that work? Do they have to void the othet side of that bet as well? I guess in this case, the other side is "any outcome vs carmont dec". A lot of books don't even carry that prop.

Sounds super shady, I wouldn't bet at a site that consistently "catches" mistakes AFTER action has taken place.
for example if you play carmont dec, cb decision and carmont sub and the carmont dec prop hits, they will propably void the winning bet and let the other bets stand read take your money, exactly what happened to me

if the carmont dec prop doesnt hit they propably wont void it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back