Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously made an error switching the sub prop with the decision prop, the danger with this line is that they can void the bet if it hits, obviously they wont void it if it doesnt hit, then they just take your money

Though I did put a unit on it to

How does that work? Do they have to void the othet side of that bet as well? I guess in this case, the other side is "any outcome vs carmont dec". A lot of books don't even carry that prop.

Sounds super shady, I wouldn't bet at a site that consistently "catches" mistakes AFTER action has taken place.

Unibet experience is that unibet usually voids the bets after the event

I'm going to go by that assumption so I don't go overboard. They changed the line from 10.00 to 8.00 just recently . I put another $40 on @ 8.00

$1320 returned from $140 if it goes through. I understand the risks but I think the potential reward is well worth it

I think thats it for me chaps no more bets. Got sodomized by my bookie after 173 and was only planning putting $100 on this weekend now I am well over that

NBA MONDAY

miami has covered the last two games. if indiana wins, they go from being in an awful spot down 3-1 to being 2-2 with 2/3 games in indiana. in other words, indiana has a lot on the line and are likely to show up today. im going with them but im not too confident in the bet, tail at your own risk, better spots will come up in the future

indiana +6.5 for 1u
indiana ML for 0.5u at +240

good luck, everyone

Tailed you with .5u on the spread

why miocic only -500? i was expecting around -1000
and why is the under -105? do people really see maldonado surviving the first 2?
i think he goes down the first clean shot miocic lands, i dont see him taking a prolonged beating

Maldonado has one of the best chins in MMA.

initially thought i would be on ogle but upon further review I'm definitely not. i don't see where/how he wins this. Blanco's TDD is way too good for Ogle to take him down which I'm assuming is Ogle's game plan. Striking wise Blanco has a big advantage too. Lets just hope he doesn't get DQ'd.

888sport in the UK had it at 11.5 last time I checked (2hrs ago) and now it's 7. I put 10 quid on it.

Also, any tennis tips for Roland Garros tomorrow?

wtf i hate you guys, i want that carmont decision price

why miocic only -500? i was expecting around -1000
and why is the under -105? do people really see maldonado surviving the first 2?
i think he goes down the first clean shot miocic lands, i dont see him taking a prolonged beating

have you not watched fabio fight or something? he takes prolonged beatings every fight.

i wish miocic was -1000, would be a juicy price on fabio~

yar

Last edited:
day 3 french open

2 biggies for me tomorrow -- murray's match & hewitt's match

2u murray/golubev U33.5
1.5u murray -2.5 sets

2u hewitt +2.5 sets
2.5u hewitt +6

0.5u gasquet -2.5 sets
1u gasquet -5.5

0.5u ebden +2.5 sets
1u ebden +9

0.75u brands +2.5 sets
1u brands +6

1u seppi/giraldo O37.5

0.5u ferrer/sijsling U28.5

0.5u istomin/stakhovsky O38

0.5u klahn +5 (carryover from prior day)

Last edited:
We all know Maldonado can take god-tier beatings, but I got a hunch Miocic is just gonna take him down and gnp his ass or get some other form of stoppage on the ground, same way he did vs SDR when he lost the first round, then took him down and tko'd him in the second round.

Anyone have a strong opinion on how do their ground games stack up to each other? I think it's safe to assume Miocic is the better wrestler, but how much can Miocic do to Maldonado once it gets there?

maldonado has never shown anything on the ground except his toughness, that i can recall.

the only play i still have is O2.5 on that one. might take a big dog shot at fabio if the price is right, though. pre event or live.

i actually think he might be fine at HW. even tho he should have always been at 185.

5 rounds is better for fabio than for stipe (at least in terms of % to win the fight, not so much for quality of life, cause fabio might eat 200 shots)

I'm on the opposite end, I'm looking to see what the Miocic ITD prop pays out.

Good that you mention the weight actually, I almost forgot Maldonado is going up a weightclass, and he was already carrying quite a bit of bodyfat at LHW. Wow, imagine going from fighting JDS to Maldonado, it's like X-mas!

They pulled the Carmont/CB prop lines . Wonder if they will void the bets now?

eSSLxhm.png

Followed the Hewitt/Murray plays, EZ. thanks for the heads up and GL.

The thing that bothers me about Fabio possibly not surviving is the fact that he's gonna be so much smaller and there's a very good chance he takes a Glover-esque type beating when Stipe inevitably puts him on his back.

Not trying to compare Stipe to Glover anywhere other than their GnP. I doubt Stipe finishes him since Fabio's chin is so good, but Stipe's GnP is great when he commits to it and he'll have no trouble taking Fabio down and doens't have to worry about getting swept or subbed. Like I said, doubt Stipe stops him. he was still ready to fight the third rd after a horrific two rd beating that Glover put on him, so I doubt Stipe will put him away, but I do think Stipe's gonna give him a hell of a beating with elbows on the ground.

I'm on the opposite end, I'm looking to see what the Miocic ITD prop pays out.

Good that you mention the weight actually, I almost forgot Maldonado is going up a weightclass, and he was already carrying quite a bit of bodyfat at LHW. Wow, imagine going from fighting JDS to Maldonado, it's like X-mas!

well yea, i wanna see weighin.. but i just get the feeling he'll be the same as usual

Followed the Hewitt/Murray plays, EZ. thanks for the heads up and GL.

The thing that bothers me about Fabio possibly not surviving is the fact that he's gonna be so much smaller and there's a very good chance he takes a Glover-esque type beating when Stipe inevitably puts him on his back.

Not trying to compare Stipe to Glover anywhere other than their GnP. I doubt Stipe finishes him since Fabio's chin is so good, but Stipe's GnP is great when he commits to it and he'll have no trouble taking Fabio down and doens't have to worry about getting swept or subbed. Like I said, doubt Stipe stops him. he was still ready to fight the third rd after a horrific two rd beating that Glover put on him, so I doubt Stipe will put him away, but I do think Stipe's gonna give him a hell of a beating with elbows on the ground.

gl to us on those two tomorrow, blunt :)

and yea, you echo my thoughts (as usual, wth!) on fabio, so hard to finish the dude

They pulled the Carmont/CB prop lines . Wonder if they will void the bets now?

eSSLxhm.png

if it's too good to be true, it probably is

i was thinking carmont DEC line was gonna release like +200 at best. i mean he's like -180 favorite and he usually wins by decision... and CB while semi finishable at times (questionable chin and sub D) -- he goes the distance a fair bit, too

Followed the Hewitt/Gasquet +6/-5.5 lines EZ, as the others weren't available on bet365. BOL!

Followed the Hewitt/Gasquet +6/-5.5 lines EZ, as the others weren't available on bet365. BOL!

atp

i just don't get a couple of the lines today, the ebden +9 one is a little nuts to me, too. brands +6..

a couple guys have been sub par recently, but just some lines that feel out of whack. are they locks? nope. clay tennis = toughest to bet, by far. but we do the best we can, ya know?

and for the record, obviously everyone should only bet what they want to bet, but i'd say if doing pure tails, stick to the multi unit plays, they're more confident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back