Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna sit through 13 hours of tv & be up a mere $200

LOL, that's pretty much where I may end up depending on what happens in the next fight. Of course, $200 profit which I already have for today is a lot bigger percentage of my bankroll than it is yours.

flip a coin on rd 2.

10-9 shoeface
CLOSE 2nd

bet 50 at +600 on vitor after rd 2, had to.

I don't wanna sit through 13 hours of tv & be up a mere $200

I mean O2.5 seems like a great bet because both these guys are not the best finishes.

Fabio has one of the best chins ever and stipe has showed zero killer instinct in his last few.

If I had to bet i would go O2.5 but damn I just don't know.

vitor r2

landed more gnp and strikes on top

very sloppy of junior to loose that round tbh

He gave that second round away by going for the submission and laying on his back instead of jumping up to his feet afterwards. Crazy.

Fuck it. Pull the trigger and I will haha.

if junior wants all he has to do is lay on him and some gnp and top control....

He gave that second round away by going for the submission and laying on his back instead of jumping up to his feet afterwards. Crazy.

yeah bit unfortunate he went for the sub all he needed was top control and position and with some gnp...

like he is doing in r3 actually

29-28 shoeface (or 30-27 if he got rd 2, which he might've)

surprised by the way rd 3 went

total r3 domination

2 rounds to junior

vitor just had no wrestling or grappling really....

yeah bit unfortunate he went for the sub all he needed was top control and position and with some gnp...

like he is doing in r3 actually

Good, Carlos Junior should win this. I feel like the twelve episodes of TUF Brazill 3 that watched this week were for a reason at least.

30-27 Shoeface clearly, he's really promising. Very excited to have him and Warlley in the UFC. Warlley is 23 and Shoeface is 24, some really good prospects.

This TUF Brazil main card has been terrible.

I am falling asleep with boredom.

I can't wait till this is over, so I can go to bed...

This TUF Brazil main card has been terrible.

I am falling asleep with boredom.

I can't wait till this is over, so I can go to bed...

Is 13+hrs of ufc not enough :)

Anyone liking fabio in round 4 and 5?

Stipe didn't show the best gas tank in the Struve fight and his 0-1 in main event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back