Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Squash match. I just worried about him fighting at MW & octagon jitters.

BTW: Let's have Alves vs. Kelvin for the battle of the TUFers. Joe Silva loves making these Tuf Winner fights too.

Lyoto is a natural 170 pounder so imo the fight taking place at MW wasn't really a concern :D Just like these next two dudes could drop as far as MW.

Tennis

I've got Murray in a parlay and it seems it's 7-7 last set. Should I hedge or just let it ride it has sharapova/federer/joker left.

what's the risk / pay? obviously you don't want to have much on a -400ish line when it's down to the end of the 5th set (however long it goes), but obviously he's a small favorite.

i'll look at tennis stuff after the fights, no doubt i'll have some action tomorrow hehe (prolly playing fed -3.5 i think, from what i saw earlier, even tho gulbis playin very well)

Officially cashing out until next weekend. Thanks for all of the Germany/Brazil/Boxing tips everyone. GL to everyone on the next two fights!

Adding another unit on the under, feeling good bout the dog in this one! Lets get it!

This isn't a fight to have much faith either way. Whoever improved more significantly in the off-season probably wins.

I'd bet Miranda between the two, simply because of the odds.

Vitor has the edge in technical striking, but if he gets takendown could be over quick for him. INtredasting fight.

Anyone who thinks Rony Jason won that fight is smoking some good shit, check your biases better than Rony did kicks.

...i bet peralta and thought jason had it for sure

Bet Vitor just because he would be the oldest TUF winner if he wons

Dude was already in his 20's when he first started trianing kickboxing lol. Won a couple of K-1 Tournaments after training for 3 years, quite an accomplishment.

Hope someone tailed my NBA pick today. Big big win

Degen bet of the night, 3 bucks on Maldonado haha

i like shoeface man. just more ways to win. miranda is a smooth striker but i think shoeface is stronger and has a big edge if it hits the ground

thx all least got some vibes and info now, think ill see if miranda can stuff the grappling/take downs in r1, am liking shoeface though sounds more complete mma fighter right now.

Anyone see Jose Aldo in the background there, looking thoroughly unimpressed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back