Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame he got taken down in r3...

maia via boring lnp decision

How the fuck do you let somebody sit in full mount, without so much as attempt to even kick off the fence when you know you're at least a round down?

Easy 30-27 for Maia. He got takedowns so easy against the fence, I don't understand why he didn't almost instantly bum rush or move in behind his jab and put Yako on the fence. Very dominant

They cut okami/fitch and shields... Maia is just as boring rofl!!

Friggen rony cost my parlay.

Maia has become a boring positional grappler, he used to go for submissions so much more. He had plenty of chances to go for something here but just sat at the mount with the pillow fisted GnP.

BTW: Forgot to post this. Wish I'd have went far larger.

6_zps4dec532a.jpg

Will hedge on FM as the o/u will be o2.5 if he wins mot likely

One last play for the night:

Alves + Maldonado/Miocic ITD + Field over Bubba (Memorial): $2.50 to win $5.88

Alves via destruction now. He better win after that Rony bs

Out of Fitch, Shields, Okami and Maia, I feel like Maia at least attempts subs and Fitch was active with GNP no matter how small. Shields would not have even tried that armbar that Demian did at the end of the 3rd

am i like the only person on alexandre(lyoto) here?

did half unit straight +185 and half unit DEC +471 (worried about his cardio but super impressed by his rd 1 vs abreu in semi's)

Just parlayed Alves and Antonio Carlos Junior. No clue who any of these guys are but they're decent favorites and I'm positive tonight either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back