Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea awesome scrambles incoming for sure. These guys can grapple with the best of em.

Sorry about that JG: I thought Hein would fade far more than he did. Dober did do as I said though, which is make it a dog fight and force Hein to sink or swim.

No need to apologize, my hedge worked as expected. I still made money overall on the over 2

Live betting live @ bet365 now, GL!

live bets on guys for me well with william hill.....

Ez was correct, prelims/fightpass always has no live bet well most of the time you know what I mean!

c'mon niinimaki.. takedownssssssss

think niinimaki decision coming here, tho backstrom is a lil scary

Added play

GEGARD MOUSASI -290 + FRANCIS CARMONT -155 + SEAN STRICKLAND v LUKE BARNATT o1.5 -177

1 Parlay of 3 Teams X $50 = $50 $123.12

Sucks that it took Niinimaki so long to get into the UFC. 31 isn't old but, it isn't young either, especially for a Featherweight.

I'm on Tom by decision small, in a bigger parlay with Mousasi and a tiny hedge on Backstrom.

Backstrom being able to get back up has to be big for his confidence.

Sucks that it took Niinimaki so long to get into the UFC. 31 isn't old but, it isn't young either, especially for a Featherweight.

Indeed. Old for a featherweight but he doesn't rely too much on speed. More of a controlling grappler from what I've seen.

oh man missed the lb play on niklas was going to put a little on with those odds oh well

lovely finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back