Official UFN 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale Betting Thread - Post Your Bets! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my decision plays are paying off today. Hein at +227 was good odds.

on barnett, but im on carmont bigger then any fight today, will be looking to tail someone on the last fight

No idea why Caraway opened as a dog to Perez.

That's an interesting fight. I think Perez could blitz Caraway and finish him ala Brandao, but Caraway has improved a lot since TUF and is a very good grappler.

Fight played out as I thought except Heins cardio improved drastically. I think in the U.S. it may be closer.

Yea, I was surprised he could keep that pace up and look decently fresh. After watching the tape I thought there would be a good chance Dober would overwhelm him in the third in a high pace fight like that. Maybe he just upped his cardio regime, who knows. He need to work on getting off his back though, could see that being a problem in his future fights.

The over hit and Hein should get the nod. I did hedge a bit on Dober after reading Goodfella's breakdown, but I should have made money on that one.

Sorry about that JG: I thought Hein would fade far more than he did. Dober did do as I said though, which is make it a dog fight and force Hein to sink or swim.

"Cedeblad caught Hamman in a lucky choke because Hamman is a reckless type of fighter, no defense at all, just guns blazing... which is the totally opposite type of fighter than Jotko. Apart from his UFC performances what has Cedeblad done that is better than what Jotko has done... I would even say Jotko has the slightly better resume." -Crewman

Dude no such thing as a lucky choke. lol

Shocked. Shocked I tell ya.

That's an interesting fight. I think Perez could blitz Caraway and finish him ala Brandao, but Caraway has improved a lot since TUF and is a very good grappler.

I dunno man, it's not like Caraway is easy to put away and I don't consider Perez nearly powerful as Brandao.

speaking of germans, LFG kohlschrieber!! got him at +250 at opening

nice fight with power houses reminded me of dennis siver :)

Main card time

This next one is a tough fight for either guy, but i think Niinim

this fight is gonna have some awesome scrambles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back