Official UFC on Fox 14 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, dem some crazy odds. I think people are actually betting djoko because I think his odds were around -8000 this weekend?

Mon 1/19 101 Novak Djokovic -10250
10:00PM 102 Aljaz Bedene +4125

Oh man, they opened Aldo @-140...

Why even had a line? That's just silly really...

Nedkov/Davis/Mousasi/Nelson/Pettis/Rousey ITD

I like this parlay a lot. If you just want to be safe, take Nedkov out.

Just did a little better than break even last night, would have been a good night if Benson had gotten the nod. I guess I made it out ok since my other bigger bet was on Tibau and I managed to squeak that one through.

I also have a parlay still going so it's not all bad: Shields, Weidman, Silva with Shields having already won.

Not sure what if anything I'll have on the next event.

Side note, I'm super pissed about the TSN deal in Canada because it's really put a damper on my viewing of the free UFC cards/prelims.

I don't have cable and now I'm blacked out on Fight Pass. I have a VPN service but in order to see events on Fight Pass now I have to pretend I'm in like Germany or Sweden and doing so impacts my connection so much that the Fight Pass streams are super laggy even at the lowest quality.

The alternative is not using a VPN but just watching an 'illegal' online stream but I have never really found one that isn't choppy. I know a couple of you guys sent me links to one last event and I tried it and although the quality is good it was just ridiculously choppy.

Perhaps it's just my internet connection not being able to keep up with these two methods but either way it was fine before this TSN deal now I can barely watch the fights and it's simply not enjoyable when it's so choppy, it really takes me out of the fight.

If anyone has a possible solution (my internet is basically as good as it gets for the area I'm living in) then I would really appreciate it!

/rant

Have some questions for you guys.

Is SportsBet and 5Dimes the same site? Or are they different sites but share the same bookie? I am confused because I can login Sportsbet using my 5dimes account and it goes to my 5dimes but it has the Sportsbet logo. But when you go to bestfightodds.com, it has different odds from both sites. Is there a way you can have separate accounts?

Playing Field over Rory for the Masters + Aldo (conditional in US). Rarely do I lock in bets this early, but I think both have good value.

NBA Monday

Spread for Hawks and Warriors separately
Thanks for this, put $25 on both bets and they both hit. Some nice extra chunk change. :)

Woodley @+115. I'd much rather have KG win, but I'm starting to consider a play on Woodley here. Maybe he'll get to +150 or even better.

Last edited:
sultan aliev, but to be honest i am basing aliev off his name and the fact that hes a russian sambo champ going against an american named kenny lol

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...2916595/showpost.php?p=102518767&postcount=43

My mini break down from above sultan is good but his competition has been very poor or all low end guys, ie no where ufc caliber where as kenny is a national div wrestler and grinder and beaten alcantara and higher ranked guys then sultan has faced.

Thanks for this, put $25 on both bets and they both hit. Some nice extra chunk change. :)

Woodley @+115. I'd much rather have KG win, but I'm starting to consider a play on Woodley here. Maybe he'll get to +150 or even better.

Same but just took Hawks twice. (from ATL)

I would. Kelvins the one stepping up. I think he should be a dog. It feels like Lamas Bermudez all over again. Woodley been in there with the top dogs

Thanks to who ever was high on JOBY. Made a little $ off tailing him.

I really think he's gonna be a good fighter.

Young, talented, athletic, and most importantly calm.

He needs a little bit of work especially on striking defense but I'm sure he'll get there.

Any of the Europeans ITT going to the Sweden card? Haz or grumpy old man Plekz going?

I thought 12thman was going maybe

Just did a little better than break even last night, would have been a good night if Benson had gotten the nod. I guess I made it out ok since my other bigger bet was on Tibau and I managed to squeak that one through.

I also have a parlay still going so it's not all bad: Shields, Weidman, Silva with Shields having already won.

Not sure what if anything I'll have on the next event.

Side note, I'm super pissed about the TSN deal in Canada because it's really put a damper on my viewing of the free UFC cards/prelims.

I don't have cable and now I'm blacked out on Fight Pass. I have a VPN service but in order to see events on Fight Pass now I have to pretend I'm in like Germany or Sweden and doing so impacts my connection so much that the Fight Pass streams are super laggy even at the lowest quality.

The alternative is not using a VPN but just watching an 'illegal' online stream but I have never really found one that isn't choppy. I know a couple of you guys sent me links to one last event and I tried it and although the quality is good it was just ridiculously choppy.

Perhaps it's just my internet connection not being able to keep up with these two methods but either way it was fine before this TSN deal now I can barely watch the fights and it's simply not enjoyable when it's so choppy, it really takes me out of the fight.

If anyone has a possible solution (my internet is basically as good as it gets for the area I'm living in) then I would really appreciate it!

/rant

Brazil is the same. The ufc has exclusivity deal with Globo/combate. The good thing is it includes all events, even ppv, for roughly USD 20/month.

Andy Ogle but ive never watched anything on his opponent. andy trains at alpha male now so thats a plus

Very cool, didn't know that.

10899336_886053901428631_1142141263_n.jpg

Ah cool should be a decent card would love to go to Sweden one day.

We have a openly racist party as the third biggest in our country these days. I'd hurry up and visit soon if you plan on actually going. If it wasn't for family and relatives i'd have left already to tell you the truth.

We have a openly racist party as the third biggest in our country these days. I'd hurry up and visit soon if you plan on actually going. If it wasn't for family and relatives i'd have left already to tell you the truth.

What's so bad about that to leave the country over it? Explain

Have some questions for you guys.

Is SportsBet and 5Dimes the same site? Or are they different sites but share the same bookie? I am confused because I can login Sportsbet using my 5dimes account and it goes to my 5dimes but it has the Sportsbet logo. But when you go to bestfightodds.com, it has different odds from both sites. Is there a way you can have separate accounts?

It appears to be a sister site of 5dimes. Which means it has the same ownership but the sites are mostly separate entities. You should be able to make an account without issues.

That's strange to hear that as the general perception of Sweden to me is being very progressive . Perhaps that parties popularity is a backlash to the very open immigration policies that were implemented by the ruling party.

I heard somewhere that Sweden went from the safest country in Europe for women to the rape capital of Europe. Some have commented that mass immigration of a particular group of people was the cause in this change.

Any truth to that? Majorly off topic for a gambling thread but I have always wanted to quiz a Swede about this

It's like 02:45 in the morning here, i'll hit you up tomorow and try and respond to the best of my abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back